KWA M1911 Mark 1 PTP Problems..

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by The_Boss, Dec 9, 2012.

1. The_Boss

The_Boss New Member

NY,Woodbury
    Never mind, It wasn't broken

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  2. Napple

Napple New Member

Well dropping your mag is always a no-no. And you cant dry fire without gas. You're just cocking it and releasing the hammer.

3. tyler1243bb

tyler1243bb New Member

The rattling is nothing that will effect the performance. And dry firing is not the best idea.

4. The_Boss

The_Boss New Member

NY,Woodbury
    Ok, Thanks everyone.
    and how loud is to fire this pretty ***** in my house?
    (without ammos)

5. tyler1243bb

tyler1243bb New Member

Why dont you find out yourself :)

6. The_Boss

The_Boss New Member

NY,Woodbury
    Well now I got a real propblem.
    I was curious how the gun will operate and I fired with my hand on the slide and it made a small hiss and does not shoot anymore.
    Is it leaking? And also it doesn't make any hissing sounds when I insert The gas.
    How do,I fix it?
    Do I have to go to local store?
    I really do not want to because my mom will be mad...
    (I know I'm childish)

I used propane so it voided warranty...
    Please help

7. tyler1243bb

tyler1243bb New Member

So you held the slide so it wouldn't blowback?

8. The_Boss

The_Boss New Member

NY,Woodbury
    Yes.
    i was just curious...
    will it cost anything?

9. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    (MAJOR FACEPALM) Wow we have another case of a spoiled noob child that has his parents buy him great guns and then they are stupid and break them right after they get them. Little kids these days just mess around with these things like they are some crap toys. Maybe you should stick with springers until you are mature enough to handle a real airsoft gun(end rant) Have you tried putting more gas in it and firing it again? And yes, it will obviously cost something, nobody is going to fix your gun for free for you and I highly doubt you will be able to fix it yourself. What "local store" are you talking about, is it an airsoft specific store?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  10. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    You should put on a pointy cap with DUNCE inscribe upon it and sit in the corner.

11. Pirate223

Pirate223 New Member

For the record, the warranty is also voided by customer stupidity, not just propane.
    Seriously, put it in a time capsule set for when you're old enough to use something like this maturely, or give it to me.

Also, yes, it will cost many of mommies moneys. Without knowing exactly what broke, I can't say how much it will cost.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  12. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    Yes I completely agree with you lol. And now this dunce is spamming my pm box with hate mail calling me a "f***ing inexperienced noob" if mods could do something about this I would be grateful.