KWA M9 PTP Tactical or KWA M9 PTP

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by ghostreconassault, Sep 18, 2012.

1. ghostreconassault

ghostreconassault New Member

Hey everybody, just wondering what you guys would prefer out of these two pistols. I know they are basically but does anybody have any opinions on what's better. I know the tactical has a rail for flashlights and stuff but I don't think I'll be needing a flashlight that much. So does anybody think one looks better than the other? I can't decide.

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

If you're not going to use a flashlight than I don't think you should spend the extra $15-20 on the tactical version.

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    ^this. It would be pointless to waste your money on something your not even going to use. If I were you I'd get the tactical and out a laser on it.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  4. ghostreconassault

Ok thanks guys, I think I am leaning towards the tactical just because I don't know, I might play in the dark at a place every once in a while so maybe just get the tactical with a flashlight, just in case?

5. Scarred

Scarred New Member

The tactical version does look cooler in my opinion.

6. ghostreconassault

Yeah I honestly just love the m9 design in general but a rail would definitely help at times

7. Scarred

Scarred New Member

When you don't need the flashlight you could always put a grenade launcher on it :D

8. ghostreconassault

Haha that'd be nice :D

9. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I was thinking something like this.

Attached Files:

• l.jpg
      l.jpg
      File size:
      55.6 KB
      Views:
  10. ghostreconassault

Wow... That is insane

11. sp7549

sp7549 New Member

San Diego
    Just to let you know the tactical version does NOT fit in regular m9 serpa holsters.

12. ghostreconassault

Ohok thanks, I don't have a serpa holster but do they make one that the tactical fits in

13. sp7549

sp7549 New Member

San Diego
    Not that I know of, I used to own the tactical version. The only exception is a safariland holster which run $100+ and I think are meant to be used with the flashlight mounted on the pistol.

14. Beast35

Beast35 New Member

Ya I don't think that it will work the pistol is to small for the grenade launcher.