KWA M93r NS2 upgrades

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by evan2634, Nov 12, 2012.

1. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Is there any upgrades I could do to this gun? And I don't want to get the high flow valve because that will raise my fps and I will not be able to use it for CQB. Also, please don't say "that guns terrible, i can't believe kwa made it".

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    It's a metal gun giving you the performance that you want. What do you want to upgrade? What more do you want to get out of it?

3. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I would go with a tightbore barrel and a CNC trigger sear. The sear is very very fragile on these due to the 3 round and full auto functions, and are prone to a rapid failure.

4. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

The problem is I have no clue how to get the barrel out because of the extended outer barrel thing on the front. And what length mm would you reccomend?

5. ZateJater

ZateJater New Member

You can get an upgrade spring from evike, it says its for a kjw but it works fine and I use it for my ns2 m93 too

6. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Could you link it?(20 catfish)

7. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

8. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

9. ZateJater

ZateJater New Member

Yeah it does put some wear and tare but as long as you get the trigger polished off and take care of the internals regularly, it's fine. Mine is great. I do change out the springs now and again too.

10. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Trigger polished off? That's a term I haven't heard yet lol, makes me sound like a newb.

11. ZateJater

ZateJater New Member

Lol no trust me its just some detailed ****. In take down you know where the top of the trigger is seen? Here's a pic. If you keep it lubed and cleaned as much as possible and work with it by dremmling it down a bit the spring does much less damage to the rest of the internals.

Attached Files:

12. Remoon101

Remoon101 Active Member

Burke
    BTW, here's a whole list of other mods you could possibly spend your hard-earned cash on:

-P Force folding stock, more stable than the stock one
    -Danger Werx fluted lo-flow valve (opposite of a hi-flow if you want CQB FPS + higher gas efficiency)
    -HurricanE m9 scope mount + any red dot sight
    -EDgi 6.01 TBB

that's all I could think of off the top of my head

13. evan2634

evan2634 New Member

Ok thank you, for the Danger Werx, it doesn't say compatible with KWA M93r NS2. Does it matter if it says KWA M9 NS2, then would it be ok?

14. ZateJater

ZateJater New Member

Should be fine its the same system and generally the same size and dimensions. Id try it out.

15. Remoon101

Remoon101 Active Member

Burke
    I have one in the M93R I'm selling, it works