kwa mp7 and mp9 2 finger trigger

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Wallstreet, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    Hey I was wondering if it would be possible to modify a mp7 or mp9 so it would have like a paintball trigger on it so I can use two fingers so it would be able to shoot fast on semi and have a good response is what I'm asking possible or just silly thanks ahead of time and for the replys.

Here is a link to a paintball gun with a 2 finger trigger for anyone that does know: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...1PVQnA&usg=AFQjCNGuP_j84Sq7pDQwVZVlkarbVVfHbA

2. bryanman

bryanman Member

Canada
    Why not just use full auto? Also if your field doesn't allow full auto, there's probably a good reason for it.

I can say that personally, it would probably be easier for me to just use the single trigger in semi. After a while your finger gets stronger and more used to the movement.

3. cascade

cascade Member

Airsoft isnt speedball.

4. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    Because it's called cheating the system lol if the gun is on semi then I'm shooting semi even if it's 15 rounds a second on semi it's still semi. If a person could do 15 rounds a second with one finger the field isn't going to tell them to slow down. So is it possible or no.

5. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    There are other gamestlye's and everyone plays different I choose to not camp in the back with an aeg that can shoot 200ft. We all are different.

6. cascade

cascade Member

Like i said...airsoft isnt speedball. Speedball = trigger spamming to control corridors. Airsoft = tactics. Trigger spamming is not a tactic in an open field.

7. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    Speedball involves tactics as well in a different way I guess I'm the end paintball guns are designed better than airsoft and I will just stay with the one trigger lol.

8. cascade

cascade Member

Lol. Speedball tactics are basically this: sling as much paint as you can to prevent people from moving.

Airsoft tactics are about strategy and realism. Paintball guns arent designed better. Let me see your 70rps paintball hopper. Double triggers are for speedball markers with bolt travel as short as your penis.

9. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    Well I bet you feel like a real marine spending hours of time planing on how your gonna shoot a 6mm bb at someone 150 ft away. I guarantee in the next couple years all airsoft guns are gonna be hpa and function. Exactly like a paintball gun does because that's exactly what polarstar has already done and so many airsofters are praising it. Paintball guns are designed better when there are guns that weigh less than a pound shoots way bigger amunition And can hold more rounds than some airsoft high caps And all airsoft mid caps And are way more efficient that gun the electronics are better And more advanced than args And if your not a realistic freak look cooler than most airsoft guns. And I can tell you have never played Speedball just from the statement "70 rounds per second hopper" and "Speedball markers" lol so don't be saying there are no tatics when people aucally make money from it and it is aucally considered a sport.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  10. cascade

cascade Member

Golden. Youll do well on this forum. Quoting for posterity. Go away.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  11. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA

Chill out dude. Airsoft is whatever you want it to be. If he wants to play it like speedball, who are you to tell him not to?

12. cascade

cascade Member

Kindly point out where i told him not to play how he prefers.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  13. nucklehead

nucklehead Active Member

LA
    You telling him that airsoft isn't speedball heavily implies that you're telling him how to play.
    But fine, whatever, be an asshat. Have fun.

14. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    Thanks for understanding what I'm trying to accomplish this guy obvously takes it too serious to where the point if I make a "Speedball" gun by just adding a modified trigger to an mp9 it ruins his experience because I'm getting rid of the realism of shooting plastic bbs for him. He obviously isn't that smart telling me to go away on my post so if I were you I would just ignore him because that's what I'm doing from now on.

15. Patriot76

Patriot76 Active Member

Corrections:
    *Tactics not "tatics".
    *Actually not "acually".
    *Airsoft (like paintball) is classified as an extreme sport.
    *Don't critique him for lack of knowledge, let's remember who's the one asking if they can place a paintball trigger on an Airsoft gun.
    *I guarantee in the next couple years there will be a plentiful variety of systems and people won't still compare Airsoft and Paintball, as it's been beaten to death.
    Grade: D+

BOA_SP3CT3R and -Spitfire- like this.
  16. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    I'm using my phone to type this because most people don't have time to go on the computer and coment on airsoft threads also I'm not trying to impress anyone with my spelling. I didn't criticize cascade on his terrible english "kindly point out where i told him not to play how he prefers" until now to show you what your doing is silly and just for people on the internet to try and sound smart. Also never said I am putting a paintball trigger on my gun I said I want to modify it so it works like a paintball trigger. And sure since chess is considered a sport so is airsoft but paintball players actually make money from tournaments. And if there both "extreme sports" what wrong with comparing them no difference to comparing football and basketball don't come on the thread trying to be smart you just look as dumb as cascade.

17. Patriot76

Patriot76 Active Member

I wrote that up on my mobile device as well, the only difference being I took an extra 20 seconds to spell check myself so I don't seem incapable of spelling.

After this little snippet you went on to link a YouTube video with a paintball gun... With a paintball trigger... Which (surprisingly) gave me the idea that you were attempting to use a paintball trigger on an airsoft gun.

Like in paintball, in airsoft you are just as capable of making money from tournaments or competitions, one of the events I recently attended took this a step further and donated a large sum of money to a charity designated by the winners.

18. Wallstreet

Wallstreet New Member

detriot
    I missed a c and a t out of a big paragraph and if you can read I put the link for anyone who didn't know what a paintball 2 finger trigger was.

19. bryanman

bryanman Member

Canada
    If I may point out speedsoft, which is fairly similar to speedball (I believe)...

Also, OP, even if you are able to circumvent the rules, they're there for a reason, you would be wise to follow them to not put others at risk. Your field may not even allow such a modified gun on the field, keep that in mind, or ask them ahead of time.

Also, in keeping with the Paintball VS Airsoft theme this thread has taken on:
    Paintball guns have the great HPA system which is now being adpated into Airsoft because of reliability. However, I have seen FAR MORE paintballers turned airsofters than vice versa.
    A personal friend of mine used to play paintball, and has stated that Airsoft guns have far higher ROF, range, and FPS (apart from the crazy $1000+ paintball guns).

20. MetaLcorE

MetaLcorE Member

Kansas City
    Here's my question, you have a gun that only has a 40 round magazine, or 48 on the mp9. Why would you want to shoot 15 a second? The cool down would be awful. And in 2 or 3 "bursts" you're out of ammo. I just don't get why you even want this kind of speed on a gas gun. Same as running full auto on gas guns it just isn't worth it Imo. Just my .02