KWA MP7 issue

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Devgru98, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Okay so, one of my buddies is going to sell me his MP7 the only problem is that the bb's get stuck in the hopup unit, instead of flying out of the barrel. His hopup is set really high to the point where .30's curve straight up. Is it maybe the bucking is to tight? And ideas?

2. ChocolateDrop

ChocolateDrop Member

The bucking most likely swelled up due to the silicone oil in green gas or from the small droplets of silicone oil when you use a propane adapter. I believe it is a common problem with KWA's NS2 buckings. A thorough wash with warm, soapy water might do the trick or you could get a new bucking. I have had a 93R and a MP7 as well as a friend who also owns a MP7 have this problem. Buying a Falcon NS2 bucking can remedy the problem and prevent it from happening again.

3. Devgru98

Polo
    Will it eventually swell down some if I leave it? Cause I'm not good with internals....

4. ChocolateDrop

ChocolateDrop Member

Unfortunately no, the swelling will not go down if left alone. There are a few guides online that are useful into taking down an MP7. It is not too complicated to take it down to the internal assembly.

5. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

This video shows you how to disassemble the MP7 but it doesn't show you how to get to the hop-up unit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08A3PEguDOM[/ame]

6. Devgru98

Polo
    Does anyone know when the low power bolt will be back in stock? At any site?

7. KWA_airsoft

KWA_airsoft New Member

Evike, i just got one for my kmp9

8. Devgru98

Polo
    Good :) I can order both at once!