Kwa mp7

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by tacmonkey141, Aug 2, 2012.

1. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    Are the kwa mp7s a pretty good and reliable gas gun? I'm pretty interested in it and I really wanna get it

2. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Yes, just shooting a little hot for cqb.

3. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

Definitely.............(20 characters)

4. Scarred

Scarred Active Member

I have one and it is amazing.

5. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    It should be fine at my field I think the limit is like 380. -400 ( it's a cqb field )

6. Devgru98

Polo
    Is it cqb city? And I've worked on 10+ guns that were shooting 450+ out of the box

7. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

Yeah it will be fine if thats the fps limit

8. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    Yeah do you play there? I like their setup

9. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

yea, I was looking into one of these, if you get it tell me how accurate and how much range it has.

10. Devgru98

Polo
    I have when I was on vacation out there, I perfer Tac city though. And the accuracy I about 150 feet give or take past that range doesn't matter cause you'll miss your target most of the time.

11. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    That should be no problem for me , it's not like I need it for a dmr or something , I've never been in so cal airsofting. They have a lot more fields I want to check it out one day

12. Hazardairsoft

Hazardairsoft New Member

Have you been to the city since they changed it?
    I've worked on this gun(just cleaning) and I can honestly say it internally isn't bad. Becareful if you take it apart to clean though . When in did the recoil spring and rod pushed the bolt forward and it shot across the room and landed on the cement from my tech desk. The weapon still fires and is really fun to use.
    However when we first got it , it shot like 430 out of the box so I would recommend the low power bolt from black ops in Tracy so you don't pay that $10-$20 for shipping

13. tacmonkey141

tacmonkey141 New Member

merced county
    I haven't been there in a couple of months or do so of they changed it I haven't seem it, I really want to go tho , except my primary is a crappy jg m4 and my mag Dosent workv