Kwa or g&p

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by airsoftbum1578, Nov 1, 2012.

1. airsoftbum1578

airsoftbum1578 New Member

Hi im getting a new m4 soon but i need to know, should i get a kwa 350fpsm4(airsoftmegastore), or a custom danielsdefenceg&pm4(evike). They both cost the same, and they both are 5 stars. Please let me know what you think!

2. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    G&P will be your best bet. They have exceptional build quality and will run for a long time. Just be aware of the style battery you need to purchase with g&p.

3. airsoftbum1578

Okay, thanks. Ill think about it.

4. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

KWA is best out of the box. G&P is best after some upgrades.

5. airsoftbum1578

Okay, thanks. Ill think about it. My friends have told me that KWA is the best, but ive seen some pretty good g&p reviews. Thanks for the advice!

6. npav85

npav85 New Member

Kwa's internals are alittle better and you might get higher rof, but the g&p has a good quality rail system.
    If you plan on upgrading the internals and using a lot of rail space, get g&p but if you don't plan on doing much upgrades do kwa.
    Perssionally I would go kwa, I've heard of some going 3 years without breaking!)

7. airsoftbum1578

Ok, thanks for your help. Im probaly going for the KWA now. Thanks for your help!

8. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    Honestly. Neither system will be the best choice. Both suffer from some flaws that others may not find to be flaws. I would search on google for unbiased reviews.

9. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Get the g&p, my teammate and friend have that same one and it is a great rifle, g&p honestly doesnt need any upgrades they are perfectly fine they are, great hop up, great gears. But warning the rails are made by madbull and are very very very very nice, i suggest buying rail covers, my friend has cut himself a couple times on the rails but you really have to hit them hard to cut yourself so you dont need to worry about it that much.