KWA USP maybe?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by kwalover, Aug 16, 2012.

1. kwalover

kwalover New Member

would you guys recommend a kwa usp compact

2. teamomega

teamomega New Member

Carlsbad
    kwa= best gbb my opinion

I would defenetly fecomend it. my
    buddy has one and it it amazing, it holds lots of gas, great kick, and it's a super crisp nice cycle.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012

3. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    Yes! KWA in MY opinion is the best brand for pistols and pretty dang good at AEGs.

4. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    Yes it is probably the most reliable. KWA GBB. However I would check out the TM GBB line first. Best in the market by far. Besides WA not WE. WA

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    From the owner of 4, soon to be 5 KWA USP pistols, they're quite nice.
    My biggest complaint is the price for the KWA mags, and the proprietary rail so you'll have to get an adapter to mount anything on them. Aside from that they're great guns.

In terms of KWA in comparison to TM, it comes down to what you're looking for in a gun.

6. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    TM
    KSC
    KWA
    Great pistols, great reliability.

7. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Wish I went for the USP, it would go better for the German loadout i'm making, but the KWA M9 PTP is a awesome gun.

8. kwalover

kwalover New Member

yeh my first gbb was a kjw kpo8 and I've had it for a good 6 months so I'm looking for another side arm and I play cqb a lot or so I'm lookin for another great pistol to use

9. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    This a personal opinion, but I hate the USP platform. After shooting the real steel USP, I can tell you that IMO. It shoots well, but if you don't shoot it just right, your hand hits the mag release and drop goes the mag. Again, my opinion would be look for a different platform.

10. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    If you're looking into a GBB as a primary I'd look into TMs 5.1 line or similar. They can be some of the best primaries on the field. Many guys local run 5.1s as primaries, and haven't touched a AEG or long rifle since.

11. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    Please use proper grammar, including, but not limited to capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. Yes, KWA USP's are good guns, they've been around long enough for new versions to be released that address the problems with the earlier versions.