KWA USPc locking back after every shot.

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by heckler416, Dec 27, 2012.

1. heckler416

heckler416 New Member

Clive
    I bought a KWA USPc a time ago from another AS member. And the gun locks back after every shot. And with gas guns sometimes its hard to tell whats actually wrong with it. So in order to make it not do so I hold down the slide release lever with my thumb while shooting. I don't know if it's the slide release lever or something else. I've tried cleaning it and putting some silicone around general areas. But it still continues to lock back. Any suggestions?:confused:

2. GSG-X

GSG-X New Member

danbury
    Does it work fine when you hold down the slide release? Is so, then it is most definitely your slide release.

3. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

I have it, your magazine lips are getting old. Bend them out and try again or get a new mag

4. Napple

Napple New Member

This is probaby right. Try a newer/different mag

5. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  6. adas1223

adas1223 Active Member

stratford
    before you waste money, stretch your slide release spring so there is more tension.

it is very common for the recoil to bump your slide lock up if its too weak.

if it shoots while you hold it down, THAT is your problem.

youre welcome

7. heckler416

heckler416 New Member

Clive
    Well the slide locks back after every shot. And I hold the slide release to prevent that. But regardless I will try it. And if not I'll have to get a couple new lips from the pro shop. Yay, overpriced shipping for me!

8. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

Lol, you can bend them

9. heckler416

heckler416 New Member

Clive
    How do I bend magazine lips?

10. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

Ply the lips with plyers, slow with tourqe. I can explain further if you can wait till the 30th

If you play at gtown airsoft, I can do it for you at the first game of the year

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  11. heckler416

heckler416 New Member

Clive
    Can you please explain further? I'm pretty familiar with airsoft. But just getting into games and stuff like that.

12. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

Ok ill do it when I wake up tomarrow, unless you need it now

Materials needed: a knife/strait sturdy thing that is thin, the magazine, and time

13. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

Appcrash.........sorry

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013