KWAm93r or some other pistol?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by airsoftbum1578, Nov 1, 2012.

1. airsoftbum1578

airsoftbum1578 New Member

image-3202310933.jpg

Im not sure if i should get this sidearm. It does 3round burst and full auto but i have been told it breaks a lot. If you think i should get it please tell me!

2. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

KWA makes some real good guns. From what i've read, it's a really good gun. But, If you want something that will probably last you even longer, I would suggest getting a gun from WE-tech. Their guns are allways good.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Even though I'm not a KWA fanboy, I'd take a KWA over a WE any day.
    Kwa has better gas efficiency
    Kwa is better meterials than WE potmetal
    Kwa has warranty
    We has a high lemon rate
    But...seriously, the KWA M93R is kwa's worst gun. Get the M9 PTP or get a TM. :)
    http://echigoya-guns.com/guns/index.php?route=product/category&path=51

4. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Yo bro! Check yo self 'fo you wreck yourself.
    KWA consistently makes better and higher quality guns then WE.

5. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Your advice is bad and you should feel bad.

Get a TM. KWA's M93 is absolutely horrid.

6. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Ok, so the last two posters posted absolutely opposite opinions. That should make thing confusing. KWA does make excellent guns. Another key aspect that makes KWA very popular is the fact that they use the NS2 system which is extremely gas efficient and realistic. I think between KWA and WE, I would personally choose KWA although WE does make some pretty amazing guns. As for Lil_Shady, I agree that TM is better than any other manufacture. But, they are also more expensive and some people can't spend that much. Though I will have to disagree with you saying that KWA's M93 is absolutely horrid, I do think that there are better guns out there but that the M93 will get the job done.

7. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    What exactly are you trying to say?

8. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    I'm with everyone else, if he has the money for a KWA, he has the money for a TM. WE has a high lemon rate, terrible gas efficiency, among other problems that plague the lineup, I believe I told you before in another thread, please research before offering advice.

9. Lil_Shady

I disagree. Have you owned one? I have. Within 6 months of ownership I had to replace nearly every vital internal part and it still shot like crap. The sears are too weak to handle the burst and auto modes, and springs in the trigger mech have a tendency to pop out of place.

You want budget guns bro? Get a KJW. Best budget GBB on the market. Their P226 is awesome, and their M9 is one of the most reliable versions of a largely unreliable gun model available.

10. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

I do alot of chairsofting. I respect your opinion but, I have an opinion as well. I have honestly never heard anyhting like that about WE. Most Marui guns are expensive but, I have just did sme research to realize some have a nice price tag on them. Does marui use the NS2 system?

11. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

both are decent choices. . .

12. Lil_Shady

NS2 is KWAs proprietary system. TMs system is the original, and is far better.

13. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

But then I also noticed what apears to be that marui seems to have polymer externals rather than metal?

14. Lil_Shady

And your point? I'll take my TM 5-7s polymer over my KWA 1911s metal any day. It's incredibly durable, the only difference is the sound it makes.

15. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Right now I would recommend the TM besides the fact that most of the lower priced ones are out of stock

16. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Actually you would, and did recommend WE not TM.

17. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    WE makes a decently reliable budget pistol. KWA makes some nice pistols with some few exceptions: M93R, M9(suffers from a flaw with all M9s at least as far as I know), P226(Older version). TM makes some nice pistols as well however they are more expensive, but do have the largest amount of upgrade parts available.

18. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Please stay on topic.
    Please post facts, not opinions
    You won't always agree with another. Simply put, it's life, get over it. Simple debating is fine and accepted, as long as there is no attacking, insulting, or anything of that nature. Keep everything factual base and let the OP make his final decision based on that.
    And please don't throw a hissy-fit if he doesn't choose your recommendation.

All irrelevant posts and post potentially leading to a mindless argument have been deleted.

Please carry on

19. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    masterpro,

The best way to earn respect in this situation is to simply admit your mistake, bow out, and leave the thread. Asking for respect doesn't get you respect. Continuing to argue doesn't get you respect. The best response you could have made was, "I didn't know that, my apologies." and then nothing else. When your second post includes the line, "WE does make some pretty amazing guns," you're going to catch a whole new wave of corrections because there's an overwhelming body of evidence that directly contradicts that claim.

There's nothing wrong with being wrong. Nobody is born with all of the knowledge in the universe. There is, however, something very wrong with clinging to false beliefs in the face of evidence to the contrary. At the very least, you need to say to yourself, "huh, I haven't heard that before. Let me go do some research," or better yet, say out loud, "huh, I haven't heard that before. Do you mind explaining more?" If you want to learn, that's the correct approach, and that gets you respect. If you don't want to learn, you get what you got in this thread. A lot of "shut up because you're clearly wrong but you're still talking anyway."