KWC Blackwater vs KJW KP-07

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Spyder Maker of Rain, May 8, 2018.

1. Spyder Maker of Rain

Spyder Maker of Rain New Member

Austin
  2. Spyder Maker of Rain

Spyder Maker of Rain New Member

Austin
    I forgot to include the price for the kp-07. It is ($128)

3. cetane

cetane Well-Known Member

Markham & Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
    I’d go kjw. They’re solid runners, and will accept tm based aftermarket parts.

With that said, I’d also go kp05, or one of the other models that are hicapa based over the 1911 base

link0 likes this.
  4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Anything KWC...do not buy. Absolute Dead End pistol and you can't do anything with it after something goes. Stay with KJW.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  5. Shadow1Delta

Shadow1Delta Member

Yorktown
    I've been running a KJW KP-08 for several years now with excellent results. Been through a few buckings and upgraded the inner barrel, but have racked up a ton of kills with it...

6. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member

Oceanside
    KWC makes very overpriced, very low quality guns. KJW is light years better.

7. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Actually not exactly true. The distributors of KWC products is marking up the KWC products at about 60% margin. Back in the day...we got 1911's for 29.00 from KWC...and that wasn't the best price point due to our company having stinky credit and wholesaled them for ~$72.00. Then the store charged new players $120.00.

This is why EF1911 and other KWC products are so desired. Inexperienced Airsoft Consumers and profits for all!

link0 likes this.