Kwc m4?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Mariens22, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Mariens22

Mariens22 New Member

Does anyone know anything about them? because i found one and im very curious about it and might consider buying it but i can't seem to find any deets about them. here is some information and pic's of the one im looking at[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope someone knows something

2. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

I have never heard of them having one! Might be rare! How much are they asking for it? Im assuming its GBB. Is it? The reciever is an m16 upper reciever. So I dont know. Do you have any pics of the internals? What does it come with?

I maybe interested to buy it if you dont like it....

3. Mariens22

Mariens22 New Member

there asking for $100, that's all the pictures they have and doesn't come with anything, i mean i would buy it but there's just too much mystery and not enough information for me to jump for it. (and also cash is kinda tight)

4. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

Does it take gas? Or an AEG? If its gas pick it up! Get it as low as you can! Stick on that price for a while if they say no come up like 10 or 15 dollars and say thats what I can give you know. If they say no wait an hour or two and say your offer still stands. But get as MUCH info as possible!

5. grcottrell

grcottrell New Member

Kwc m4

I just picked up a KWC M4 I found at a garage sale. Did you ever find out anything about this? It's in decent shape but won't hold gas.