Lancer tactical m4 cqb reviews? Pros cons?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by jwilliams245, Jul 25, 2012.

1. jwilliams245

jwilliams245 New Member

I me and my brother in law just bought these and I want to know what the airsoft world has to say about them... Can anybody help out ? New to the airsoft stuff...

2. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    First off, welcome to the forum my friend, its always nice to see new members willing to accept help.

The Lancer Tactical line, as most will tell you, is pretty much the best option for new players on a low budget. It hase plastic externals, but from what I have seen and heard, the internals are relativly solid, especially for the price range. Down the road when you feel comftorble, you could always buy a metal body, upgrade intrrnals, etc. You can make it the way you want it. Overall, I'd say you made a good choice with your first AEG, happy shooting!

3. Napple

Napple New Member

Welome to the forum! Dont let any cocky players scare you off because there are a few of them...
    You made a great choice on your first gun! The lancer tactical manufacturer is relatively new to the market so they made their rifles at a very low cost to us players. From what i've seen they are great for under $100! Good choice.

4. jwilliams245

jwilliams245 New Member

Thanks guys... I'm looking forward to posting more and chatting it up... :)

5. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Alright, just remember to read the rules and follow them as best as possible, the mods appreciate that. They can be found either on the website up above all the sub forum lists or in Shiftys signature. Hope to see you around.

6. jwilliams245

jwilliams245 New Member

Thnx for the tip... ;) will do!

7. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    There are already tons of these threads and tons of posts on why the L.T M4s are bad guns. Oy, try searching next time :I.

8. jwilliams245

jwilliams245 New Member

Sorry I will next time... I'm new to this :/

9. ceezy

ceezy New Member

I wouldnt say there bad guns, obviously there not great. But for the price you cant beat it.

10. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    They're only good for extreme budgeted players. You'd be better off with a CYMA AK or a JG M4

11. jwilliams245

jwilliams245 New Member

I've looked up random reviews on the web and the only drawback I've heard of is that the outter casing is plastic ... Other than that can you tell me why you don't like them jelly?

12. Napple

Napple New Member

What if he doesnt want an ak? I would never buy an ak. (unless vfc maybe) and jg has major external turn off issues (grey body ew). And he obviously wouldnt upgrade a jg because he's new. LT was a great choice for a new players budget.

13. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

If you start saving now for a JG, this gun will suite you fine. Just don't expect it to be amazing. It will do, but save for something better for the future.

14. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    The L.T has the externals of an LPEG...if you don't believe me, you can buy every one of them like I did. Only the S-System has decent externals. Oh, and I said nothing about upgrading. The L.T is only a good choice if you're on an EXTREME budget. I'd rather save up for a CYMA AK or a JG M4.

The internals are sub-par, JG internals are better, and at least JG externals don't creak and wobble. It has okay-ish performance, mine is at 9 rps with a 8.4v, shoots too hot at 412 fps, and is not worth it in the long run.

15. jwilliams245

jwilliams245 New Member

Bottom line is that it will get the job done thnx for your help guys....

16. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I hate to bring up old posts, but I ran into some relevant information... Actually a video by NcMan. And this is one of those few times where he has something decent to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6L_7VO7htM&feature=g-all-u

Long story short, he discovers his bashing of the gun was somewhat invalid. Decent gearbox, low quality body. But as we've ALL been saying "Spend a few bucks more and get a JG, CYMA, DBoys, AGM, etc with a better body".

17. Flamesword47

Flamesword47 New Member

I heard the the externals were plastic, but if you don't treat the gun like sh** then it will hold up. Then if you ever wanted to you could probably switch it to a metal body.

18. jwilliams245

jwilliams245 New Member

I've had it since a week after I posted this I'm keeping up and giving these 3 and $400 guns a run for their money... What it comes down to is the gun is amazing if you can get over the plastic externals... I have nothing bad to say about it ...