Lancer Tactical M4 (Sport Line)

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by LancerAL, Mar 5, 2012.

1. LancerAL

LancerAL Member

Lafayette
    Hey guys. So, I was looking along my YouTube Sub box today..And stumbled upon this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDFzwTwp40&feature=related"]Lancer Tactical M4[/ame]

For those of you that don't know, ASGI recently added two products to their line of AEG's.

A new company called Lancer Tactical sprung up, and got into the market with two extremely affordable M4 carbines.

Well, ASGI did an internal review, and found things that they liked, so they put it to the test.

The cideo shows mag after mag after mag being drained in quick sucession, only for the gun to die..But not how you may think.

The gun they had died of a FUSE MELTING. The motor got so warm, the fuse melted. The gun didn't fail internally, but simply just overheated, and blew a fuse...

Here's the kicker..The rifle "Aaron" is using..Is $95...

That kind of reliability..for $95? that's unheard of with V2 gearbox'd guns.

And that's the SPORTLINE...Imagine what kind of potential the Proline will have!

2. LancerAL

LancerAL Member

Lafayette
    Oh, Just as a note, Look in the video responses..They posted a video showing the internal wear. not too bad for 8000 rounds in one go. :p

3. Adman234

Adman234 Active Member

Wildwood
    Ah yes, a new company, "Lancer Tactical"

These are just rebrands of "Quality Power" AEGs. Don't listen to their marketing. Its like Matrix.

They are nice though.

4. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Ok so what is the point of this thread?

5. ninjakiller08

ninjakiller08 New Member

I was tempted to pick one of these up... But then I figured if i dropped it that it might shatter the body...

6. LancerAL

LancerAL Member

Lafayette
    To bring the this AEG to anyone's attention.

Someone may want to make a custom build out of it.

7. Jacgren

Jacgren Member

Katonah
    I think it's just clever marketing. Until someone else actually makes a full review and uses the gun in the field, I won't consider picking one up.

8. ianintimidation

ianintimidation New Member

College Park
    I am getting two of these next week. I will probably post a review about them. I have 15 days to return them if they aren't good. But the price for what you get isn't bad for beginners. IMO they can't be any worse then JG or Dboys

9. g_love

g_love New Member

I don't know about Dboys, but JG makes great guns for the price in my opinion. The only bad guns of theirs that I have heard of are their AKs. But I have an m4 myself, and love it.

10. CTrothier

CTrothier Member

Kingsland
    I did see that. I was thouroughly impressed. They need metal receivers to really sell me though. I want to see their proline.

11. ianintimidation

College Park
    they do have metal receivers.

12. ianintimidation

College Park
    well, in my experience, i have had 4 guns made by JG, 2 M4's both broke after maybe 1,000 rounds put through them, an echo-1 SOB1 made by JG that missfired right out of the box, and another echo-1 (E90) made by JG that was great. so 3 out 4 were bad lol that's why i said that.

13. AP-TPA

AP-TPA New Member

duluth
    I have had 4 JGs, 2 were s-systems and one of them have been working for my for 5 years and it has had several thousand rounds through it, I've had a JG aug and a JG mp5 and in my opinion JGs are great guns for their prices.