Lancer Tactical vs MAG-9

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Dominus, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Dominus

Dominus New Member

Bristol
    Lancer: 370-400 FPS
    MAG: 200-220 FPS
    Lancer: 96 US Dollars
    MAG: 55 US Dollars

I Think It Is Lancer, Me and my friend are in a fight about it lol (Both Electric)

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Can we have links please? At least to the Mag-9.

3. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    The mag 9 is a crappy LPEG MP-9 it's like a crossman pretty much.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Oh! That combat zone or whatever! The Lancer would beat that thing by miles.

5. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    I'm gonna go with neither of these win because both are bad. One is an LPEG the other is on the border of LPEG.

6. Napple

Napple New Member

Not true... Lpeg stands for low powered aeg. Obviously if the lancer is around 400 fps it isnt an lpeg. Just because it's inexpensive does make it an lpeg. Learn your stuff before you bash on anything.

7. Nelson

Spokane
    It ALSO means low priced electric gun which the lancer is. Learn your stuff before you open your mouth. Just because it is 400+ FPS like most guns from China doesn't make it good at all.

I can pee farther than a Lancer can shoot.

8. Yargg

Yargg New Member

Your extremely inconciderate all you do is talk people down and talk about how bad things are. I have even seen it in other threads. I think the lancer is just fine, plus its 20% gun 80% player so it doesn't matter that much.

Lpeg can also mean light plastic electric gun and the lancer has rather thick plastic everywhere except the mag well.

9. Nelson

Spokane
    If someone is rude too me such as the poster above my last I will give it right back. It's bad to give out false information or half information like he did. LPEG means a million different things. The lancer is a bad gun plain and simple because you get what you pay for in airsoft. I am aware the gun doesn't make the player. Inconsiderate? I don't care if you think I am inconsiderate. If something is bad of course I'm going to say its bad. Given only the two posted by the OP of course the lancer wins, that doesn't make it good.

10. Yargg

Yargg New Member

Ok, now that we got that put of the way... The Lancer is by far not good, however it also is not bad. Yes, in airsoft you get what you pay for but you pay for the internals on Lancer then they give you close to crosman quality externals and plastic. Now JG KWA ICS they are all much better than Lancers, but that is because you pay for internals and externals on them.

11. Nelson

Spokane
    Agreed, yay! I'm in a better mood now so this is a little friendlier. I'm curious to the OP how did this argument spring up between you and your friend?

12. Yargg

Yargg New Member

As am i, but I think that it may be either one or both of them are just starting and have a tight budget, while finding two cheap replicas they thought where cool.

13. Dominus

Dominus New Member

Bristol
    Ok, So Lancer wins. But for you all fighting about it the lancer is half metal, 370-400 FPS, AEG, and CQB/Field ready. I saw many Airsoft GI reviews, and it looks like a great beginner gun.

14. Yargg

Yargg New Member

Airsoft gi dropped it on carpet, the externals are not that great. Watch crazyncman's stress test of them and you will see that the externals are not the best at all. Although the internals take a load of s$@? and still work. Nuff said about airsoft gi review on the Lancer.

15. Dominus

Dominus New Member

Bristol
    Ummm, Ok then. I just need a beginner AEG, And the lancer is good. I'm not getting a 500$ Gun like most people have. I just need a starter.

16. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    You won't really like the Lancer IMO. I would go with either an ICS sportsline or a JG.

17. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well you could spend $20 more on a jg g36 and have a better gun.

18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    I don't see why everyone is dumping on the lancers, my friend has one and he loves the thing, this is after an ECHO1 M4 platinum edition and a GBB M4, he said he buy another just because

19. Nelson

Spokane
    Cool story bro, but there is no chance that a lancer tactical would beat out an E1 platinum and a Gbb m4. The quality of parts just isn't there.

20. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

You're friend is very dumb. He must also like dollar general.