Lancer Tactical?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Frontline, May 18, 2013.

1. Frontline

Frontline New Member

All right, so I stopped airsofting about two years ago, and now that I'm heading off to college, I know of a field near the university. While I have been absent, I see this new MPEG called Lancer. I know nothing about this brand, so I'll just ask - why are they so cheap? Give me what you know, but please, if you don't know anything, don't just parrot rumors.

2. airsoftmi

airsoftmi New Member

streling hights
    There not that good. Go with a jg, echo1, ics.

3. CQB

CQB New Member

If you ask someone who owns one they are going to praise it. They probably have never used a gun of higher quality. I don't see any and it's a rare sight around here for a reason. Lancers are ok. With an extra 30 bucks your bumped up to JG or for around the sane price you could get a CYMA Ak. There are better options out there. To be honest. The best thing I have ever heard of lancer from an experienced player is that they are OK at best.

4. airsoftmi

airsoftmi New Member

streling hights
    My little brother has the pdw.

5. Frontline

Frontline New Member

See, I hear "they suck." Or "they're okay," but very little on why they suck or why they're okay. Thank you for those links, marine, but they do very little to help me because they're full of terribly general statements about the brand, which is not something I'm interested in.

6. airsoftmi

airsoftmi New Member

streling hights
    There ok, what is you budget?

7. CQB

CQB New Member

The externals don't look real. They look plasticly. The plastic is cheap and thin. The kid said his was a lancer so I'm assuming this is all true because the plastic did not look good at all. In addition the guns have not the best internals. I don't know exact items that are ok or bad because I never have opened one up but let's just say it did not preform well at all in CQB.

8. airsoftmi

airsoftmi New Member

streling hights
    My brother is dumb he put a amp motor in it and shot shot shot what! He blew a fuse and striped his pistion but I had a back up so he was lucky.

9. CQB

CQB New Member

Show him his app. It will help him! This app has helped me not only learn but learn how to learn. I know what to pay attention to.

10. airsoftmi

airsoftmi New Member

streling hights
    No I let him fail then he make me fix his gun and then I say pay me 20 dollars so no.

11. CQB

CQB New Member

Repeat business I see. Lol.

12. airsoftmi

airsoftmi New Member

streling hights
    Yea its so fun. One time I put a g and p motor in his CM and he was like why is my gun shooting so fast then bang he broke his gears, pistion again and his pistion head. Lol

13. brownieman190

brownieman190 New Member

Their cheap because the externals horrible. Get a JG G36c. Something worth your money that has decent externals and internals.

14. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Thanks much on the externals help. I was afraid they might be cheap and plasticky. Anyone know anything about the internals situation?

PS. I don't say this because I'm buying one. My price range for getting back into airsoft is $1300 total, so I'm not even considering this, but if I'm going to be giving advice on "what gun to get" threads, I'd like to have a good understanding of the whole field.

15. airsoftmi

airsoftmi New Member

streling hights
    That nice well a vfc m4 will be nice then that leaves you with 900 left.

16. Frontline

Frontline New Member

This is a somewhat future plan for me, and it's more for a different thread. I'd rather this thread stay on topic so that I get my question answered. ;)

17. CQB

CQB New Member

Incase your wondering about other brands, WE is decent. They still have a high lemon rate but their working weapons are not bad but decent. Their Glock line up is their best series. Many people hate WE because they have lemons. I didn't so I think they are decent. I wouldn't recommend one unless you plan on upgrading it for the model.

18. brownieman190

brownieman190 New Member

You can get a VFC SCAR. Here is the link.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=36060

19. Frontline

Frontline New Member

I remember WE. I've worked on those guns. Brownieman190, thank you for your advice, but please read my previous posts. :)