landestine airsoft and lonex m4s

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Kevin468, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Kevin468

Kevin468 New Member

Somerset
    SO ive heard a couple people say that they recommend clandestines lonex m4 line. I dont know much about clandestine airsoft and ive neve rbought from them. The lonex m4 hat they only carry os 220$ and the internals seem great! I just wanted to know if they are a good website and if the lonex m4s are easy to upgrade and if i can use a7.4 lipo without getting sny kind of damage.

2. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Clandestine is a superb website. Many people order off it. It's the fourms place to go for Lonex M4s and Lonex parts. It's a trusted website. You can surely use a 7.4 in a stock Lonex M4. A 7.4 is the equivalent of a 9.6 if it has a right discharge rate. It you move to a 11.1 I would strongly suggest a mosfet.

3. WillB

WillB New Member

Ponca City
    Clandestine is fantastic. I have ordered many products from them. Shipping is fast and products are good.

4. Kevin468

Kevin468 New Member

Somerset
    I want to get thelonex cabm4 sooo badly but its out of stock. Will they get it back in stock soon? I was planning to buy a kwa usp compact this weekend. And i was thinking of getting the lonex instead. But since its out of stock Im just gonna get the KWA usp compact.

Il try saving up for a lonex cqb m4 and maybe i can get one around easter.

5. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little... Moderator

Massachusetts
    Ill have to contact Ben on that because I don't know. If they do get one in stock though ill be the first customer :) don't own an m4 as of now and the Lonex m4 on clandestine will most likely be my newest! Haha I have heard EXCELLENT things on the gun and I personally only buy parts from clandestineairsoft.com unless they are out of stock. Never had a problem and great shipping.

6. Archer627

Archer627 Active Member

Figgington
    This what I think when I see a misspelled thread title.

image-1485031828.jpg

7. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    They are very, very good guns i highly recommend them, i have lots of hands on with one of the lonex m4, they resemble the VFC a lot. Which is really good. Also they come with a good AOE right out of the box, and the shim job is decent.