LARGE SALE: Airframe, JPC, CTOMs, PMAGS, Red Dragon, goodies galore!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by saffron, Dec 4, 2015.

1. saffron

saffron New Member

Rules:
    UPDATED ANS REVISED SALE THREAD! MORE ITEMS NEW RULES!

RULES:

All items now include shipping, you pay I ship it's that easy.
    I am not parting out anything, please do not ask.
    If you would like better photos, more clarification please simply ask. I will typically respond with requested information as fast as I can.
    Paypal preferred or MO, no other gimmicks.

A MAJOR NOTE ON SHIPPING: Because of my current job I will not be able to ship until Tuesdays or Wednesdays. So if you purchase in the next few days the items will not go out until the following week. Most if not all items will be shipped via USPS Priority, if you want UPS Ground then the price of shipping will reflect that.
    At any time ask for better pictures
    To the list:
    Pantac Beaver tail / Yote – Coyote Brown $65
    Works just like the real one, a solid reproduction and good stitching. Has one buckle that is broken/took a BB round, other than that everything else is perfect.
    CTOMS – GMR Battle Belt $250
    HSGI cobra belt (XL), CTOMS Belt, GMR Sig 226 Double Magazine, x2 GMR M4 Magazine, CSM Mini Dump Pouch, Ctoms small utility, GMR Sig 226 holster for TM Sig with M3X.
    Great condition, some scuffs on the kydex, missing on screw in one of the kydex but overall amazing belt. Well padded, very comfortable.
    Blackhawk Riggers Belt - $25
    TAG Weapons Catch - $20

Tornado Impact Grenade $50
    Missing pin. Has witty hardass phrases written on it, has my name and phone number off but I will sand off before shipping. Seems to be in good condition, has not been used in games and only used during office pranks. Probably needs maintenanced and lubed up.

Red Dragon Ops Core Ballistic - $90
    This helmet is actually purchased before Red Dragon was a thing. Red Dragon was actually Ideal Military before the craze took off and this was one of the first helmts in production. Clearly ATACs was the original base. Has seen lots of use, might want to put new pads in there, dial liner still in good shape. Needs a new velcro kit and whatever the **** else you want to put on there

Tru Spec – DCU Raid Mod Jacket (MR) $40
    Bit of a relic now, this is not a custom job. Great shape, very little use or wear.

PTS PMAG – FDE X8 plus bonus G&P wannabe Pmag $350

Want that full load out of pmags like a baller? Well here you go, prime out of my collection. All in good shape, some may be nearing spring reloads but what's the matter when you have one of the best magazines that ever existed? All have been left unloaded for some time, have some original dust covers and base plates, but all are equipped with genuine magpul speed plates for your operator convince.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  2. kevindagee

kevindagee Member

Phoenix
    That helmet. PM headed your way.

3. saffron

saffron New Member

Bump! JPC and Airframe sold!

4. Ruger

Ruger Member

woodland