Airsoft Forum banner

Las Vegas airsoft

53K views 403 replies 64 participants last post by  Nubetube117 
#1 ·
There are some good groups here that are starting up again. Night games because of the heat mostly. Just wanted to let you guys know.

#6 ·
Im not one of those dumbass teenagers, I really want to commit to this sport, the only problem is that money is tight in my household and I have to wait until my b-day to get a decent AEG. I want to be in the Navy SEALS some day and since this is the closest thing to actual combat it'll hopefully help learn some skills to use when I try for the SEALs and this looks like fun and cool sport.

#7 ·
Im not like those dumbass teenagers. When I start a sport, Im ready to commit to it. The problem is that money is tight so I have to wait until my b-day (in december) to get a decent AEG. I want to join the Navy SEALs some day and since this is the closest thing to actual combat, I might learn a skill I could use when I try for the SEALs and airsoft looks like a cool and rising sport.

#14 ·
Man! Theres no airsoft teams in Maine so me and my freind started our own... but we cant find like any matches. We are an Army of 2. But highly traned for an combat situations and condtions... if anyone wants to join PM me and ill telll you our location...

#15 ·
you should register your team in this team locator. You might find some teams, and if anyone searches you'll be there :D

#18 ·
no teams in maine? thats a little hard to believe with all the woods they have up there, i live in RI and i found 3 teams easily

#20 ·
I posted a reply to your yahoo! answers question, added you to yahoo! messenger, AIM messenger, posted 2 sites for team locator and I am replying to your post here.

There are plenty of teams in maine, all you have to do is go to Maine Airsoft - Index The primary team looking for players right now is SNAFU airsoft (SNAFU Airsoft Boards). Feel free to send me AIM messages tomorrow and register on our forums so we can get you and your friend into some real games. Our most notable game for the state of Maine was D-Day in June, 83 players for 8 hours.

We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

#24 ·
Well if anyone's still rummaging through this thread I'm looking to rebuild my team. Had some members leave for college and service, 2 just straight moved away lol. 16+ for inter-team battles but we do do internal team matches with no real age issue but if you wanna join please don't whine if you're not up to par with some of the others, it just makes you look bad and won't help improve your game. I don't want to see people alienate them self through frustration. Pm me if interested or for more info or just post here I guess

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.