Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Under the heading of "meetups" I'm posting this thread for those people searching for teams in the area but don't take the time to read all the posts in the lv threads feel free to post your teams here.

I run team Fatal Missions Inc. My first in comand is sellersjason13 aka Kodiak and yes we are accepting new members but you need to supply your own gear and ride and be 16 years old or older to join the team. Feel free to contact us for more info.

Col. Crotch
Fatal Missions Inc.

· Registered
968 Posts
I think it looks good. Well now let's hope we get more hits off of this forum. We hope to hear from you.

MUST READ BEFORE YOU CONTACT US!

When you guys check out the LV forums please check and read the messages we will post all the information for you. Read over the material and then respond back to us.

PART 1
The min requirements for joining the team are that you are 16+, show up often and contribute to the team also that you have gear. Pretty easy huh. We've had a few people ask to join the team but flake or just be lazy so really anyone's welcome to play with us but to be on the team you have to act like it you know. Why would we add someone who shows up 2 or 3 times a year right. If you travel in the summer that's fine if you let us know ahead of time. and be active in/on the team in the time you're here. not like one other guy we have that played 1 time then didn't show up for 2 weeks and then said he was gone for the summer. Not cool. The rules of play and required equiptment are pretty easy. Gear: red rag for use as a dead rag (when you're out pull it out so you don't get shot more when you're dead), goggles or face mask (eye protection is vital), and at least 1 gun (can't really play without one). The game rules vary from game to game but there are some standard rules. Gun fps restrictions: 400+ fps is classified as a sniper and has a min. Engagement distance of 100 ft. And can't be used in the "swamp", 390 fps and lower is considered assault and has a min. Engagement distance of 20 ft. , pistols have no fps limit and have a min. Engagement distance of 5 ft. Any closer with any weapon is a bang kill or parlay. The fps limits are generally for auto electric guns with the exception of spring sniper rifles and gas assault weapons. We play with gas, electric and spring weapons. Hand grenade kill radius is 10 ft. From resting place, rpg and rocket/mortar kill zone is 20 ft. From point of impact. Exception is shower grenades since they're a cloud of bbs if it hits you it counts. ... anything else? Feel free to ask us.

PART 2
A well rounded player is key and very valuable on any team, the ability to cover various roles is handy to a player as well as a team. Cross training is normal but it's best to specialize in your strongest area. Our team leadership one of the best out here, the other teams have complimented me and my 2nd in command many times, we're cool easy going guys so we strive to make sure our guys have fun and are comfortable with their role on the team. We won't force anyone to do anything they don't want to. But at the same time we want to uphold our reputation as it is very good so we want to represent that on the field as well as have fun. We help each other out and work with each other to improve our weaknesses. You don't have to be good but we like that our guys are able to take criticism and be willing to accept our help. We (Crotch & Kodiak) believe that as the leaders it's our job to help better our guys because it reflects on us as well, we want to help everyone improve their skills so that we all become better as we go and strengthen us as players as well as a team you know. Our core group is great in this respect and we have had no problems. We're not out to control or cause problems so if you have any questions or concerns just ask we won't try to shut you up or ignore you, we're open to input from the team. Not trying to scare you away just trying to let you know we're about the team and we don't pick on each other shoot each other down but we do point things out so you're aware and we can help you work on it. That goes for me as well. We have fun and keep the ****'ishness to a bare minimum after all it's only air soft we want to look good but we don't obsess over **** and suck the fun out like most mil-sim groups. Like I said it's only air soft and **** happens. We help each other out to make the other get better and look good and by doing so make ourselves look good in the process. It works both ways. You don't have to be good we'll get you there. Even the best players need work you know. Anyway enough of that. We like questions because everyone has them and everyone's new at some point. There are no stupid questions, after all if you don't know or aren't sure how else will you find out what you need to know. We joke and bull**** so it's not some uptight thing. So you know, just come as you are. No need to be nervous or afraid.

PART 3
As far as uniforms we run acu night urban or black those are the choices pick whichever one you want of those 3 because there are no exceptions.
Water is something you should always remember after all it's a desert all year round. Be safe and smart bring water.

PART 4
Here is a quick round of our team. We have 10 members right now. But we are losing a few members do to different reasons. We ask that you show up to as many games as possible. We have you come out to the game a show your stuff on the field so we can see your strengths and weakness. Myself and Bryan will pull you aside and talk to you about how you feel you did and of course the strengths and weakness. So if you can take orders, know your North ,South ,East and West along with the ability to communicate on the field we can work on the rest to fit you in the team. At first we will put you in a position that we think your strengths are and work on the weakness after that you can be moved into new roles. For examples we need squad leaders on the field if you fit the role you can be promoted very quickly in the team. Just show us what you can and cannot do on the field.

PART 5
YES YOU NEED TO BE 16 OR OLDER
I'm done making exceptions, I'm not running a day care or a kiddy pool

PART 6
Ok me and Kodiak are running out of room for carpoolers so all new guys that join after vindi need to get their own ride. We need more than 2 vehicles to take the team out to games. We understand low vehicles can't make it out but **** man his truck and my car are only so big.

· Registered
968 Posts
Well I hope the more I can put it out there the more hits and emails or phne calls we will get. CAPT Deuce is gone and wish him the best in NY.

· Registered
1 Posts
hi guys im new to airsoft and im looking for a group or team to start with. im good to go,im 41 years old and airsoft is my top hobby.here is my email add [email protected],i live at mountains edge las vegas.please let me know how to get in touch with you and you can call me at my work(1 702 240 8382).im looking forward to play with you.thank you so much.MELO...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.