Last of my gear, JPC, Kryptek style camo, fast helmet, Lancer Tactical goggles, etc..

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Red_Fox_1, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red_Fox_1

Red_Fox_1 New Member

Dayton
    Well, I wasn't sure if I would sell this or not... but now my car needs work... so here it goes.

I will post pictures as soon as I can. This will be priced to sell as a whole, not parting out. I may be open to parting out, for the right price.

1: Unknown brand JPC in Multicam. This is in good condition, could use some fake plates for stability. I took a condor m4 mag insert that holds 3 mags, cut it to size, and it fits pretty well in the JPC. I have an unknown brand fast mag, a phantom or condor multicam drop pouch, as well as an American flag patch, and multicam molle wallet. All pouches and accessories currently on it will be included! SOLD!

2: This is a medium to medium large style camo set. It's Lancer Tactical that I got on Airsoft GI and it mimics Kryptek Highlander. To give you perspective, I'm about 5'10" and 175 lbs. The pants fit well, with a belt, and the combat shirt is a little loose around my biceps(but I'm by no means muscular). Very cool looking camo, never been fielded, only put on for a couple of photos.

3: Tan fast helmet with a light dusting of black snake skin(factory, not painted by me). I'm not sure of the brand, maybe Emerson? It has a couple of inserts(if I can find them), and the adjustable knob thing on the back.

4: Lancer Tactical goggles with Clear lenses. These are tan in color and have a cloth cover.

5: Metal face mask in black (self explanatory)

ALL of this together I will sell for $120 shipped USPS insured.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  2. airsoftrocker3233

airsoftrocker3233 New Member

part the helmet. (20 characters)

3. Red_Fox_1

Red_Fox_1 New Member

Dayton
    Let me think about it. I want to be fair on a price, but I also don't want individual shipping to eat up funds.

The JPC is sold, met a guy locally. The rest still remains. I'll drop the price to $120 shipped for the rest.

edit: I have a set of Valken gloves I'll throw in too. I think the size is small, but they fit my hands and I would say I have medium sized hands.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  4. Red_Fox_1

Red_Fox_1 New Member

Dayton
    BUMP, sorry for no pictures yet. I've been unusually busy lately :(
    I will try to post some this weekend

5. Grayhawk845

Grayhawk845 New Member

Middletown
    I'd like to see the kryptek highlander knock offs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.