last stand.

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by bal1, Oct 15, 2012.

1. bal1

bal1 New Member

If it came down to no ammo no guns,what have you people done?
    Also I've been looking into sword fighting(partially because I just want too) also because I want to use the technique in airsoft,not with a real sword of course. But if anyone could give me some opinions or ideas it would be much appreciated.

2. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    I carry a lightsaber in battle. But that's probably just me.

3. bal1

bal1 New Member

You ever actually use it?

4. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    You knife, or sneak up on people and use the "Bang" rule.

5. bal1

bal1 New Member

Excuse my stupidity,but what is the "bang" rule?

6. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    The "bang" rule is when you get within a close distance of somebody you yell "bang" instead of shooting them because you are too close.

7. bal1

bal1 New Member

That my friend I would find,defeating the purpose of my learning of sword fighting.thus I would rather run at an enemy team armed with a training sword and attempting to kill every last one of them. Instead of simply yelling bang.
    (Not actually killing them airsoft killing,you should understand what I mean)

8. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    I don't believe training swords are allowed and, or practical. Think, how would this fit in my loadout? How mobile is it?

9. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    At my field, if i'm out of ammo, and i safety kill someone we get in trouble if they find out which i see where they come from.

Bal1- My lightsaber has gotten me 3 kills and gotten me killed 5 times lol. but hey, its all in good fun whenever i run out of ammo.

10. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Anybody remember that one indiana jones scene where Indy goes up against the indian swordsman? Yea, didn't turn out too well for the swordsman...

11. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    You could always go to Thailand, spend years in the mountains learning martial arts fighting with swords, and then come back to get owned by a guy with a GBBP.

12. bal1

bal1 New Member

This is last stand no guns no ammo. I don't think you realize how sophisticated some of those techniques are.

13. bal1

bal1 New Member

I don't think I would use a training sword. Preferably something that wouldn't hurt someone horribly,and or break their gun.
    Also I have a vn loadout, so if I got an od machete sheath I could easily use a sword(fake) in my loadout.

14. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Nerf sword and/or hatchet.
    Nuff' said.

15. bal1

bal1 New Member

Something that wasn't bright orange and really lame in general.

16. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

What?! Heresy! Nerf is not lame!

Besides, it's the perfect melee weapon, spray paint it black.

17. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    Maybe, cut most of the nerf sword off. Paint it black and give it a knife look. Or find a training machete.

18. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    I still like my lightsaber. Its small and easy to carry then with a push of a button it triples in length. Plus the newer ones are longer and duel sided. But its personal preference I'd suggest a melee wether It'd be nerf or whatever.

19. Duke

Duke New Member

Well that one hit me right in the childhood. I fail to see the lameness in having a battle axe to wield with impunity when the ammunition is gone.

20. Dominus

Dominus New Member

Bristol
    Get a rubber bayonet from Airsoft GI, And go from there. 10 US dollars, but still good.