Lbv-88 & Cyma MP5 & P90 loadout

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by AaronAlexander, Sep 23, 2012.

1. AaronAlexander

AaronAlexander New Member

Ok I have a LBV-88, MP5,and a P90 what should be my next airsoft purchase without upgrading. Both guns work good enough for what I do

2. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Why does it matter what guns you have? Can we have a price range? Fps limit? Preferred model?

3. AaronAlexander

It matters Because I'm talking about my next gear or accessory purchase not a new gun

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

So why did you include without upgrading?

5. AaronAlexander

Idk because I'm not good at making threads?!?!?

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well how do you expect us to help you then? Anyways we still need a price range?

7. AaronAlexander

8. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Do you play CQB or Field? Are you a high-speed, up-close player or do you stay back? And $50 isn't gonna get you much besides a simple MOLLE chest rig but you still need money for pouches and mags if you don't have them.

9. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    is there any sort of gear that you need that you don't have already? if so, then buy those things :confused:

10. AaronAlexander

I play field and I'm an up close player.I don't need a chest rig I have the lbv-88. I'm asking wether I need like a laser sight, red dot, pouch, or radio. Basically anything that It's important besides bbs, aegs, and chest rigs.

11. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    If you know how to upgrade AEG's you could start with that. Or maybe some BDU's?

Edit: If you don't have a hydration carrier you should consider getting one. Seeing as how you play field, you need to stay hydrated.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  12. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

BDUs,BDUs,BDUs get some BDUs.

13. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    What type of environment do you play in? That can help decide what pattern of BDU's you should get. And search around on EBay for some low prices. I got a full set of ACU for around $15 on EBay.

14. AaronAlexander

I already have woodland bdus

15. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Elbow and kneepads? A sight for your gun? New internals? Its up to you. Get something you've been needing that you don't already have.

16. Detmcclane

Detmcclane New Member

Jefferson City
    Spare batteries. Nothing like having your gun die on you during a game.

17. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    This is true OP. Extra batteries or at least one extra is a must. I hate whenever my battery dies during the middle of a game so I carry a spare 8.4v with me.

18. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    I agree. I don't have an operational gun (anymore) but I already have like 3 extra batteries.

19. AaronAlexander

This was a really good idea but I already have 5 batteries

20. AaronAlexander

And plenty of mags 20 ch