Legael?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by mavrick567, Aug 18, 2012.

1. mavrick567

mavrick567 New Member

IS it legal to play airsoft in a random forest in Canada?

2. crossmanownsjk

crossmanownsjk New Member

Houston
    If you own the land or have permission from the owner then it's fine. If its public land, you should ask the city and be far from public view.

3. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    maybe you should ask a city official where you live? a crazy idea, i know, but it just might work :eek:

4. Grudge

Grudge New Member

Winnipeg
    I you are talking about playing on Crown Land outside of any City, Town or village, then the answer is yes, but you should let the RCMP know that you will be doing airsoft in that area. Give them the closest directions to where you will be. That way if they get a call about a bunch of terrorists running around in the woods they will know that it is you. My team has done this several times.

Ensure that the land is Crown Land and not private. If it is private and you don't have permission you could be arrested for trespassing!

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    To all participants of this discussion:
    Using proper spelling and grammar (which includes punctuation) is a rule around here. Not complying will result in your posts being deleted - just like I just did.

If you think the rules do not apply to you, you are wrong.

Please do not call other people stupid if you cannot even spell "they are". You look like a complete idiot.

6. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    It depends on which piece of land you are playing on. Like others have stated, if it is private property you must have permission otherwise you will be looking at a trespassing charge (in ontario its a $60 fine, no record). If it is on public property, definitely check it out with the city.

7. captpants

captpants New Member

gta
    My little group talked to our local fuzz. crown land etc is fine just as long as we use bios ( kinda a no brainer) or else you get a nice hefty littering ticket , more pricey then said trespassing fine.