LEO glocks

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by 1striker, Oct 22, 2012.

1. 1striker

1striker New Member

Boonsboro
    Hey guys, I have a buddy who was looking into some glock 22s for training for his department. Has to fit glock 22 holsters, be reliable and fair priced. Thanks

Edit- a Glock 17 would also work

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    I believe the ksc/kwa glock 17's are 1:1 scale. TM and WE glocks are slightly bigger.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    KSC/KWA are the only true 1:1 scale for size and weight. The ATP and G17 are the same size as a G17/22 and will fit the holsters perfectly fine. I used both the ATP and G17 in a blackhawk serpa, safariland dropleg and a iTac serpa built for real steel glock 17/22 without an issue.
    ehobbyasia.com
    redwolfairsoft.com
    wgcshop.com
    all have them and fair priced as well.

4. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

While this is being discussed, what other ways can you modify a Glock to be more like one used by a LEO? I've looked at night sights and enhanced recoil springs; can you make the trigger pull heaver? The only way I've seen the trigger modified is through the Guns Modify aluminum adjustable trigger, but I don't think you could make it much heavier, right? Is there anything else out there that could increase the trigger pull? If so, what is the maximum trigger pull you could set it to?

5. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    i guess you can get a modified trigger spring that is much heavier but youll never get the 10lb+ pull like MA compliant guns have.... The recoil springs and rocket valves may help a little but not too much. Using the RA Tech co2 mags will also give you a little bit more kick.
    Airsoft Glocks are more for practice with holstering, loading, control, acquisition and carry. Not really for fire control and helping with recoil shooting.
    You can put Glock Factory night sights or aftermarket sights on them, they take real steel sights.

6. SD1014x

SD1014x New Member

How drastic is the scale difference in KJW/TM Glocks compared to real steel? I know it isn't 1:1, but is the difference negligible (under 1mm or so)?

7. Protectionperfection

Worcester
    They are thinner... Honestly, unless you check or know ere is a difference, people can't tell but a serpa holster can. They may rattle a little depending on which holster you have. Ksc and tm are the most reliable.