Lets pick some Condor Gear!

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Speartron, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Speartron

Speartron New Member

Waldorf
    First off, Knief- OUT! Don't stay, leave before you have a rage fit or heart attack.
    Title says it all, help me pick my most likely Condor Gear.
    I will not buy my gear now, probably mid January but I like alot of time to think so I want to start now....
    I need gear for airsoft. My budget is about 100 for everything. DO NOT EVEN TELL ME TO SAVE UP, whether it be my money or not thats pretty much the limit. I CANNOT, repeat for you stubborn people CANNOT spend over 120 in total, and thats pushing it. CANNOT. Don't you dare tell me to save up!!! I am working under the command of my mother on this, so follow what she says.
    I need:
    -Some sort of PC or RRV
    -Mag pouches for M14/P90 loadout (only need pouches for one gun, will buy for other gun later- needs to hold 4 of either minimum)
    -Possibly a dump pouch
    -Radio Pouch
    -A random pouch of other stuff/admin.
    ------
    The colour scheme will be tan/coyote brown
    I was looking into Pantac RRVs but even on sale they are too costly. Condors look so ugly though.... If anyone knows of one that could fit into my budget (including shipping to MD) that'd be nice.
    I have 100 for the whole vest set up, AT MAX. I could go over to 120 but only for good reason.
    I want the vest and everything on it for that, not just the vest.
    Also because some vests cannot fit small guys, i weigh 145, 6', size 32 waist. Not too big but not a stick.
    I would prefer something that sits tight to the body (eliminating spec ops carriers) and no to chest rigs. A MPS would be nice except they wont really hold P90 mags (and most wont M14) so there useless for that.
    No "tactical vests" must have molle.
    Ill post up ideas as they come to me or I find good deals. Take into consideration shipping.
    Please help,
    ---
    Best loadout maker gets a cookie
    Speartron

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    You are going to have to replace it when it breaks anyways.So why not get good gear first so it doesn't break.

3. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Shootercbgear -> FLYYE RRV-> win.

Seriously look.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    The shipping would make it go over his budget.

5. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

In airsoft, you'll quickly learn a $100 budget won't last you for one second. You ARE going to have to save up, and I will keep on telling you to save up even if you are kicking and screaming 'till the end of this thread.

You'll be happy when you get gear that's worth the money...

6. Speartron

Speartron New Member

Waldorf
    Replacement is not of my own. My budget is in place by my mother. Its frivolous spending she says, airsoft is just a game she says, why spend that money on a worthless game she says-
    Shes right actually. By either way she wont let me spend over that amount, if even that much.
    100 on a vest is ridiculous in her eyes and in mine too actually. I did want a pantac RRV but it was too costly, then I tried every other pantac or flyye and any vest near or over 100 is ridiculous in her eyes. My mothers also a master sewer, she could compete at world competitions if they had them so she believes she can fix anything wrong with it when we get it (like too small of a period between weaves or bad stitching coming undone)
    ----
    Also .When someone has been here a while and long enough to know Condor and cheap gear is crap (and indirectly states thus in The Knief portion) and then says he HAS to get it, maybe he HAS to.

7. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Well you could get a job and get your own money..Airsoft isn't cheap!

8. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
  9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Or possibly a TMC...

10. Thestig

If you really can't get FLYYE, look at TMC. Way better than Condor.

11. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

If you not only think that Condor makes cheap and bad gear, but also that spending over $100 on a vest is ridiculous, why are you even considering buying one? When I had my Condor gear a few years back, it cost me about $120-130 at least to get everything I needed on it. Then there's still the radio pouch and other desires I had for the vest.

12. Thestig

I just saw that.... Go play with Minumize.

13. Speartron

Speartron New Member

Waldorf
    I knew how this would turn out... Apparently CANNOT means can....
    Read my newly edited first post, and possibly my last?
    And Knief. I told you to stay out. Go, shoo. Your going to have a heart attack. Its for your own good.
    ----
    Edit:
    Reason for condor is that a vender near us sells condor, but its marked up alot and the selection is bad so I must buy online. I put Condor on the title for two reasons. 1. Everyone would comment.
    2. Its cheap. Now maybe its bad, but last time I checked isnt it better then NcStar or others similar. Also Condor is sold in USA. From USA retailers and stores, CHEAP.

14. Thestig

Once again, look at both mine and derpatized (maxumize)'s posts. TMC. Close to the cost of condor, better gear.

15. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

How about we try this again, only without the disgustingly discriminative attitude towards someone who is only trying to help you? I'd suggest you rethink your attitude towards Kneif, and edit your posts, before I delete them and ban you because honestly I've read enough in this thread that I'm hovering over the ban button.

You gave them a budget, explained why your budget is such, and you were given the best options for that range, I really don't see why you feel the need to complain.

As was shown Condor is not your only option in that price range, so quit your pissing and moaning, open your mind, and start learning. Either that, or stop asking questions that you know the answer to is going to collide with your view and just get everyone pissed off.

16. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Pantac is sold on www.airsoftsmith.com for cheap.

17. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    A) No.

B) Did you look through my links? Most are cheaper than what you'd pay for a Condor MOPC and ship from the US. I mean,nthere's an EI chest rig in there for $50. Is there some reason that not a single link in that bunch is viable for you? Because every single one is a far cry better than anything Condor puts out. Also, I believe that both Optactical and Skd have a $5 flat rate shipping option.

18. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I think I'm rubbing off on Aerosmith. Lol. Definitely an Archer-style rant. Great post. Kudos to you, good sir.