LF: KWA LM4 Repair near SLC, UT

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by LovelessFiber, Oct 14, 2020.

1. LovelessFiber

LovelessFiber New Member

Rancho Cucamonga
    I have an LM4 that has been out of commission for a little bit and I am looking for someone who could possible repair it. The local shops up here do not work on GBBR (a bit weird, but it is what it is), and I am looking for someone whom can potential fix her up.

2. ButterZeMuffins

ButterZeMuffins New Member

Do you know what might be wrong with it and/or can you describe whats happening? I'm probably not the guy to repair your rifle. But others here may be able to repair it or tell you how if no can offer any services.

3. LovelessFiber

LovelessFiber New Member

Rancho Cucamonga
    After trying to take the rifle to the only real airsoft shop up here, and was informed that they don't do tech work on GBBR I decided to do the work myself. I attempted to put a new bucking and hop up in it. I got it disassembled and could not get it back together. So right now I think it'll probably need a new bucking, I think the hop-up is ok, but not sure.

4. ButterZeMuffins

ButterZeMuffins New Member

Post some pictures, send us more info. I apologize for the late responses as I am somewhat nocturnal. I own a PTS Masada GBBR so I might be able to help with the hop up as they use a similar system. The rest of the rifle I don't know, you may have to look at the exploded blueprint and piece it together yourself. I'm assuming this is your rifle right? Parts-Diagram-LM4-RIS%20(1).jpeg

aotsukisho likes this.
  5. LovelessFiber

LovelessFiber New Member

Rancho Cucamonga
    Looks like it, as I said, idk why it is not going back together. Lol