So I am planning on purchasing a LiPo battery soon, and it is my first. I have heard the whole spiel about charging safety and all, and I was wondering how dangerous they are if they combust. I read on another forum that they produce hydrofluoric acid and hydrogen cyanide!? Can someone confirm, I don't wanna spread false info here. My setup is a zippy flightmax 1800mah 40C 3s Lipo and a SkyRC B6AC V2 charger. I will be using a LiPo safe bag and charging it either outside or within a closed storage building (60* year round). I live in WI, so at what temps should I not charge the battery outside... And it will be in the shade of course. Where do you recommend I charge it during the winter? So I'm not really all that worried about fire, but I was just wondering how toxic the smoke really is. My setup has a 30a fuse and will be wired with no shorts in the circuit. I really don't expect any issues but want to be prepared in case..