Lipo in TM MP7

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by aryneel, Jul 27, 2012.

1. aryneel

aryneel New Member

I have a TM MP7 and it is wired to deans connectors and I have a 7.4v 900mah (25c if that makes any difference) wired to deans also. I can't seem to plug in the battery and put it in the battery space, I have been able to do it once (I put the battery in and then connected the connectors) but I wasn't able to put the front piece back on.

I am thinking of either getting a PEQ box and feeding the wires from gun through the holes in the body and then jus connecting them, or seeing if I can somehow get the connectors outside of the gun while keeping the battery inside.

Can you think of anything else I could do? And what do you think of the two things I am thinking about?

Thanks for any help.

2. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    I'd say just pickup a PEQ. It'll probably be a better idea in the long run. Although it might look weird...

3. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Another option is wiring a battery bag into a gun sling.

4. aryneel

aryneel New Member

Ok can you think of any boxes that would fit on the side rail?

5. aryneel

aryneel New Member

I'm not going to have a sling on my gun because it will be the only gun I use (I play cqb) and sometimes a sling gets in the way due to the awkward positions I sometimes have to get into. Thanks for the suggestion though.

6. Gruffinchuff

Gruffinchuff Member

Nowy Targ
    get a smaller battery, you can find some 800mah 7.4v from RC car shops that will fit.