Lm4

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Falccon86, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Falccon86

Falccon86 New Member

Boston
    Hello,

Just have a quick question.. i live in new england and it gets very cold here in the winter and fall.
    But what i hear is the new kwa lm4's will work well in the winter and not have to much effect especially if i use propane. To be honest i dont buy it but please correct me if im wrong and help me out because i was thinking of getting this gun being a very milsim player.

Thank you

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    I dont think it will work in the winter!The mags are metal so they get really cold which makes the gas colder.If you want a gbbr that works in the winter WE g39c plastic mags keeps the gas warmer.And ive seen it shoot full auto a entire mag and lock back on half a fill in winter.

3. AFPJ

AFPJ New Member

Long Beach
    Airsoft gi does a stress test on the LM4 and dips the mag in a cup of ice and then shoots a whole mag worth of gas and plenty left over. They then compare it with King Arms and We tech and the LM4 blows them out of the water. If you have the money, go with the LM4

4. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson
    they make p mags for the lm4. and so far my lm4 has been working fine but it hasnt been below 30 much so far so i couldn't test it at any lower temps.

5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Yes^^Good point i didnt think about pmags.

6. brockolson97

brockolson97 New Member

Superior, Wisconsin

7. Da-ninjabreadman

Da-ninjabreadman Member

Hutchinson