Featured LMT m4 magazine compatibility

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by John Daley, May 8, 2021.

1. John Daley

John Daley Member

Gardner
    Does anyone know any midcaps that seat and feed consistently in an LMT M4? Any info would be much appreciated.

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Only LMT M4 ever made was the G&P one.

Any high quality mag fits in those AEG's.

That means no to:

US Distribution mags - Valken, Lancer Tactical, Elite Force, DBOYS, CYB, etc.

Yes to:

Arcturus/D-Day, Lonex, VFC, G&P (of course), TM, Modify, PTS, LCT...

aotsukisho and John Daley like this.

3. John Daley

John Daley Member

Gardner
    Thank you, sir. Didn’t realize it was G&P, there’s an ASG logo near the dustcover, I guess the OEM family tree has many branches.
    Do you sell midcaps?

4. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Did G&P make the sportline versions too?

5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    The ASG was the EU distributor of the G&P LMT.

There was never a "formal" sportline. There was a "cheap" version and many of them were under the Evike Brand of G&P. Lower grade internals was the key of these cheaper models.

Plastic bushings, thinner pistons, and a neutered GP120 was the most common item in the "Evike G&P's".

John Daley likes this.
  6. John Daley

John Daley Member

Gardner
    Thanks again, I appreciate your knowledge and taking the time to answer. Information was accurate, as always...found a VFC high cap and it does seat where the rest I’d tried wouldn’t or could wiggle out quite easily. I’ve got an air nozzle/tappet issue to solve before I can test the feeding but your facts are encouraging.

7. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Oh yes and I do have Midcaps.

Arcturus/D-Day Mids 30/135

8. John Daley

John Daley Member

Gardner
    Can you give me a price on 10 shipped to 01440, also how to you prefer payment?

9. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
  10. John Daley

John Daley Member

Gardner
    I’d like to get 10 of the 416 style in FDE, can you send me you PP info, please?