Loadout from airsoft gi

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by Zerker, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Zerker

Zerker New Member

As anyone look and or toyed around with the carpe noctum load out to me it looks pretty bad *** but then again I'm also new lol

2. Raptor282

Raptor282 Active Member

Manassas
    link please. I actually have no idea what you are talking about. :p

3. Zerker

Zerker New Member

yea np
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php?cPath=284_460
    yea im new to airsoft im stationed in japan right now and when i get back next year i wanna get started and i want to know what would be a good load out i saw this and i liked it i just dont know if its any good

4. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Hey bro, use grammar please. These mods will get ya if you don't. Just warning.

5. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Ha Japan that's awesome drive on up to Tokyo Marui...hahaa

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    Look at a pantac or flyye plate carrier instead of that vest, it will last longer and is built better. Look at tru-spec for uniforms, they have every color you need. Also, unless you get the fan, save phase masks tend to fog and they are costly. Look into ess profile/nvg in black and get a black half face. I personally love mechanix gloves, the m- pact series are nice. As far as boots, get what fits right and is comfortable. Bates and 5.11 have very nice boots.
    That's just my .02 and everything I listed will last longer than what that load out consist of and will feel better

7. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    It is a cool load out, except that it will never work for anything but a night game. No one wants to be a black blob on the field, it looks horrible, and you will never blend in. Just get a Coyote or Khaki Plate carrier from Pantac or Flyye, and get Multicam.

8. Zerker

Zerker New Member

ok thank you for the warning

9. llbb010

llbb010 New Member

Sure no proplem. :)

10. 1badweasel

1badweasel New Member

Santa Rosa
    Black is about the worst color for airsoft. You're better off with brown or khaki colors.

11. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

IT looks pretty sick but black isnt the best for airsoft

12. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    Black is an absolutely dreadful camouflage. Almost nothing in nature is pure black, if anything, definitely recommend getting khaki, coyote, olive drab, or even brown. Best would be a bdu of sorts though.

13. Zerker

Zerker New Member

OK so for a new guy like me what would yall requirmend? such as solid brands that wont break after the first use i heard tokyo marui is good but i dont now like i said im just tryin to find out what the right gear to use is

14. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    JG and G&G are both great brands to start out with, but I wouldn't recommend trying to prove which is better because it tends to start a argument.

15. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Pantac and Flyye gear are what people would always recommend.

16. bobdoleisgreat

bobdoleisgreat New Member

Chicago
    Agreed bad weasel - I got an all black load out.. HATE it! Get Coyote or tan like weasel said. It blends with everything.