Local field leaving the area

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Sparky88, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Sparky88

Sparky88 Member

Buena Park
    Well Im bummed...Tac City is the closest field to me, and it's leaving California in March. Sure, there are two other fields pretty close, but Tac City is the only field I can get to during the week and getting out on the weekends is damn near impossible for me.

2. Graybeard

Graybeard Active Member

Silver Spring
    Leaving? Where is it going?

3. Tackleberry6

Tackleberry6 Active Member

Old bridge
    It's a smart decision for them to get out of that garbage communist state.

PocketBlaster, Iram and Ben3721 like this.
  4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    I see it more as a Fascist state where a few "members" driving the vison for the entire state...

redmoon3580 likes this.
  5. Ben3721

Ben3721 Well-Known Member

Yeah I wouldn't want to be in California for the long run as a airsoft player. I'd fear more restrictions down the road.

However isnt there some awesome arenas/fields in California? Also many paintball fields now do airsoft. It's worth looking around in your new area to see.

6. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    The super big indoor field is in Cal, along with other smaller interesting fields.

7. Sparky88

Sparky88 Member

Buena Park
    All that I've seen is that they are going to Texas. Dont know what area beyond that.

My problem is that they are 5 miles from home, so great to get out to during the week, when I have to be up early the next morning for work. There are other fields nearby, but it's not as convenient to get out to during the week for me, and weekends are almost impossible to have time with two young kids.

8. Iram

Iram Member

Austin
    Hopefully near me. Texas is a big state and we could use some more fields outside of the Dallas area. As it is, the nearest fields to Austin are a 45 minute drive.

9. RWS3

RWS3 New Member

Groesbeck
    i hope they put one near corsicana. the closest to me is a feild in waxahachie, and my parents do not want to drive me an hour away to get there

10. PocketBlaster

PocketBlaster New Member

Los Angeles
    right? it's like 20 mins away from me and its close enough to just hop over on a weekend. not sure if i wanna go to hollywood sports or sc village...