Lonex M4?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Psymon, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena
    I'm waiting till after the Holiday to order my gun, which I was pretty much set on.. I love the VFC 418. However, I recently saw the Lonex Offering of the M4, and I thought it was an excellent value. PLEASE talk me out of the Lonex, with SOUND reasoning to spend about double on a gun.

2. Napple

Napple New Member

Marine will probably link you in a second to a handful of other threads on the lonex...

Im sure you mean a "416"... And they are really great guns, i have a vfc and think performs amazingly.. But the lonex looks extremely promising... Especially the ones with the a1 motors on clandestine. The lonex is probably better with stock internals but the vfc is better with stock externals.

3. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena
    Sorry I ment 417. LoL.. The big Brother to the 416

4. Napple

Napple New Member

Well the 417 has a bad *** factor. But it will cost more in the long run.

5. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

How would it cost more in the long run, explain please.

6. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena
    Different MAGS then everything else.. That's 1 extra... Higher FPS normally = More wear, which means higher cost of ownership..

7. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

Ah, I hadn't thought of the mags. As far as the fps is concerned I would just downgrade it.

8. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena
    I didn't need reviews.. I CAN use the search feature... I WANT SOMEBODY to push me one way or the other..

The Lonex seems like a bad *** deal... The 417 is cool, but does that translate into GOOD functioning gun? I like COOL as much as the next guy, but if the lonex is cheaper and out preforms, Do I ignore that?

9. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

I say just get the 417, you can always upgrade it but you can't get the same cool factor from a normal AR (meaning the lonex m4).

10. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Really? You should teach me because I have no idea how (legit), and I don't really understand how reviews and comments are much different ie.
    Starfolder is a pretty good tech, soooo if he says it I'd take that word, and I care if my gun functions well out of the box. That should push you to get it.

11. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena
    Yeah.. I like to walk softly and carry a big stick.. I think I will go with the 417. The internals are temporary anyway on most AEG's..

12. Blades

Blades New Member

:D Oh, Dollar Diplomacy... History references... I love em.