Lonex parts

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by cysko, Oct 25, 2012.

1. cysko

cysko New Member

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone has tips on what websites I can buy Lonex parts from? The website I was going to buy them from, they haven't had then back in stock for about a month now. :(

Thanks in advance.

2. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

Clandestine Airsoft is a good website to go to for them. I haven't seen many others.

3. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Hivemindairsoft.com. They sell Lonex pistons and motors, and you'll be supporting Mystery4_3, a respected member of this forum. In the past though, I've used clandestine. They have fast shipping, and customer support is remarkable. My friend actually convinced them to carry XT60s, so since I introduced said friend to XT60s I feel like I've made an indirect contribution to the airsoft world XD

4. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    I convinced him to try to get MOSFETS. :)

5. Mystery43_4

Mystery43_4 New Member

Santa Barbara
    I haven't convinced Ben to do anything. But I did save a lot of money on my car insurance last month by switching to Geico, which allows me to bring you guys parts at a little below retail.

Thanks for the support Col1500 8)

6. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood New Member

Inverness
    shootercbgear sell a lot of Lonex parts.

7. cysko

cysko New Member

Ok thanks guys! Clandestine is where I've been looking but the parts I want haven't come back in stock so I needed a second store to buy from if they don't come back in stock soon enough. I'll check out the other websites guy :) thanks a bunch!

8. Dark-Knight10

Dark-Knight10 New Member

Go to tigertacticalairsoft.com. They stock alot of Lonex parts.

9. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I buy most of my Lonex parts from wgcshop.com, they sell pretty much everything from Lonex. The shipping might be a bit expensive for you guys in the US though.