Looking at SCAR-L's and a few others

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by shiloh190, Dec 9, 2012.

1. shiloh190

shiloh190 New Member

Summerville
  2. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    I have a DBoys SCAR that I have upgraded over time. It's easily my fav and was the same price as this CA. I'm assuming its similar but the fact that it says "sportsline" scares me a bit about the internals

3. Tornado-Airsoft

Tornado-Airsoft New Member

G&G Scar. Your best bet if they were making the E1 Scar I'd tell you to get that because it has a little bit better parts and you can upgrade it at any time. The D-Boys Scar will have to be Upgraded right away.

4. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Just so you know, you are right about the DBoys SCAR needing to be upgraded right away, however it has the EXACT same internal parts as the ECHO1 SCAR except for the hopup bucking. I compared myself. And the G&G is supposed to be pretty good but why not the VFC? Same price

5. shiloh190

shiloh190 New Member

Summerville
    guys my price range is 100-200 not 300-450

6. Tornado-Airsoft

Ok then I would get an M4 or save your money and then buy a Scar with some upgrades.

7. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    Ya sorry, all the types of guns u listed are expensive ones. I have no personal expierience with that CA since it is so new and the ACR/Massada is even more expensive...I would go with a 416

8. Tornado-Airsoft

Yea same here. ( are we twins??) lol yea the JG 416 is not going to be made any more but it is a good gun.

9. LegacyAirsoft

Massachusetts
    I heard about that hk ban too. So bassically buy a jg 416 while they are still in stock (jan 1, 2013 they will be discontinued) and then u are left with a VFC 416 which is a gorgeous gun but very expensive...

10. Tornado-Airsoft

Yep what he said.
    (20 char)

11. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Hurry, get a JG 416 on the daily deals section on evike! Go before it's too late!