Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
need a tan type of color for carrying mags and other stuff like that. Looking for under 60$, nothing too serious, rather new to airsoft so as long as it doesnt fall apart and holds what it needs to it should be fine. Something not really hot would be great if its out there for this low of a price. generally need more pistol mags than M4 type mags. A MOLLE system would be what i would like if theres decent ones out there

·
Registered
73 Posts
I grabbed something off of amazon for about $60 last year. Plate carrier that came with a basic set of molle pouches. I pretty much just use the mag pouches and one of the multi-use zip-up pouches to keep my keys, cell phone and a spare battery in. Seems there are tons of these sorts of set-ups available on pretty much every airsoft site in the $40-$70 range.

The one I picked up is a tad small on me, but I'm 6' 1", 250 lbs and squishy in the middle so its about what I expected. If I get around to losing a bit of my belly it might actually look good on me.

·
Administrator
12,071 Posts

·
Administrator
12,071 Posts
Nope. Not a high end maker, but serviceable and is the same as VISM.

Both VISM and NCSTAR are rebrands of low cost Chinese gear.

"Started in 2010 VISM, a division of NcSTAR, was launched out of the desire to create a new brand of products with higher end features and innovation that our customers desire along with the same great warranty and high standard of customer service."

·
Registered
727 Posts
Fo goodness sakes for sure buy a buckle one bc I have one where you have to manually loosen straps on the sides and it's a NIGHTMARE. That's what $35 gets you on amazon haha.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Comparing protection levels between plate carriers and vests. This body armor offers a higher level of bullet resistance due to the hard armor inserts and ballistic plates used in conjunction with the plate carrier. At best, the plate carrier provides Type III threat-level protection. Meanwhile, the tactical vest is also stab- and slash-resistant but has minimal protection, especially against bullet impact. High-quality tactical vests go as far as providing Type IIIA threat-level protection.

·
Administrator
12,071 Posts
Are you a bot?

·
Registered
639 Posts
I think so. The last post of Bournedal’s I read was a response in a question about bags for HPA tanks, and the response was more to the point of 3 day packs proper packing, with an imbedded link…..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts