Looking for a DMR

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Tacomaco, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    I quit airsoft about three years ago. When i played i loved playing the role of sniper. Then i picked up paintball and i loved not sitting back. So I'm getting back into airsoft again. I don't want to sit back and be a sniper so i was thinking of getting a DMR that i can get up close but if needed to i can stay back. I don't have a huge budget so lay whatever you got on me. Let me know if a DMR would be a good choice or not. I want to get something i don't regret getting. Budget would be less then $200 the less the better. Im planning on spending more once i get into it more.
    So in all:
    Budget: $200 but the less the better
    Type: Electric, Maybe gas?
    Role: DMR but can be used for sorta close range

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  2. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    DMR's are built not bought. Only way to buy one is to buy a gun that someone has already moddified to be a DMR and that will usually run you more than 200.00

3. Tacomaco

Tacomaco New Member

Mount Airy
    Sorry i worded it wrong. I ment like later down the road ill upgrade it. But what is a good gun for as of right now

4. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    m16, aug, p90, m14........

5. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I don't think it would be easy turning a P90 into a DMR.

6. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    .......jesus christ kid. ever seen ALEX? and his DMR p90? its about barrel length.

7. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    You would kind of look ridiculous though... I still wouldn't consider a p90 a dmr.

If I were you, I would pick a nice g&p m16 for around 250. You wont regret it.

8. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    it's AIRSOFT it does not matter. All guns shoot the same round.

9. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    No need to be a dick... Most people at first will have the same responce. You could of easily just said it's about barrel lenght not the gun.

10. bob19922

bob19922 New Member

Old bridge
    Words cannot describe what is going through my head reading this.

11. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    its the fact this kid has to argue with me on every freaking thread, i'm tired of it.