Looking for a GBBR MP5.

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Andyblack1, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Andyblack1

Andyblack1 Member

Jacksonville
    Does anyone in the United States have a MP5 they would eventually want to sell? I’m either looking for the Umarex VFC GBB V2 MP5A2 or the We tech Apache MP5A2.

2. Uller

Uller Well-Known Member

Topeka
    Just order one from overseas

3. Andyblack1

Andyblack1 Member

Jacksonville
    Might have problems going through New York or Miami customs.

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    And how do you think that works?

5. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    I here one of guges lectures coming x D hail the airsoft wizard: D

Richard Paoletti likes this.
  6. Mike B

Mike B Member

Capron
    how dose that work actually?

7. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    It could not be any easier. Place your order, and in the order comments simply ask them to cover up any trademarks, put an orange tip on all guns, and separate the slide from the frame for pistols. LA customs is the only one that has given me trouble and that’s still only two shipments out of probably 100. I was also buying Glock trademarked stuff which seems to be higher risk than most stuff.

Just understand that if customs confiscates/seizes your order, you will not get a refund.

8. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    If you go with and established Airsoft shop. You will not have to state any of the above for it's obvious to them on how to get an item in.

9. Mike B

Mike B Member

Capron
    Any you could recommend?

10. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    All of the established HK shops are fine. KIC in Taiwan is fine and anything in Akihabara in Japan is good too.

11. stryker20000

stryker20000 Member

This. Ordered myself an Apache and received 1/2 of the gun. The other half left US customs on Feb 19th and l have not seen it since and have made multiple inquiries about it and no one knows where it went to. Going through who I purchased to see what else can be done currently.

12. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    When this happened to me, customs sent it back. It took like 2-3 months and a bunch of emails but I actually got a refund that time.

13. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Splitting a GBBR is not a smart thing to do. It can be mistaken as a Real gun part. The specs of GBBR parts for actions and mechanisms is not easily discernable to the inexperienced eye.

Plus the loss of original packaging for some parts also hampers delivery.

Don't go cheap on the shipping, just pay for Express and get the item in whole, with original packaging and in a very timely manner...1 week.

aotsukisho likes this.
  14. stryker20000

stryker20000 Member

Shipper did this withought me even know it and shipped it all literally in pieces, just the main groups. Kind of pissed me off to be honest. Wanted the box as well to get that fresh from box smell. On top of that, the mag was shipped separate and they never let me know that it was shipped separate. Just came in the mail with the lower one day.

15. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Which shop was this from?

16. stryker20000

stryker20000 Member

KY Airsoft

aotsukisho likes this.
  17. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Okay. KY only offers Postal Delivery and that is their policy on export. Unfortunately for you that is how they "address" export issues to the USA.

Others use Express Carriers and they cost more, like on a factor of 2-3x more.

aotsukisho likes this.
  18. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    Glad I didn't order from them...... Also I think they do express shipping now, ill check sometime .

19. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    The have Postal Air and Postal Express. Not quite like UPS Express (the only carrier) that will take Airsoft guns.

20. kylendm

kylendm Member

Atlantic City
    They shipped UPS for me a couple weeks ago. Was an SVD and got here in a week.