Looking for a new gas CQB weapon

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by CMYK_Ghost, Sep 23, 2012.

1. CMYK_Ghost

CMYK_Ghost New Member

Hey guys, I am looking for a new gbb smg for some CQB.

I am currently torn between the mp7 and the kriss super v. Or has anybody else got any other suggestions? Just remember it must be gas and shooting below 328 fps

2. Raptor282

Raptor282 New Member

Manassas
    Well out of the box the mp7 shhots about 400 fps. Im not sure about the kriss (since its not out yes) but i assume is will shoot the same. You will need to install a low power bolt or flow valve to reach that fps.

3. CMYK_Ghost

CMYK_Ghost New Member

Yeah. I know I will have to install a low power bolt regardless. I really want to know if anyone has any alternative suggestions to these two. I have an mp9 already, but that is my sniper back up.

4. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Good luck getting the Kriss. It probably won't come out for another year and a half.

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

It already has a release date on it. But I'm sure it will sell out within a couple hours.

6. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
  7. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    The Roni conversion kit looks very cool.
    You'd need a glock though. It looks cooler than the MP7 in my opinion.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

9. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

11. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
  12. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

But evike also always has a 20% off deal going, so it would be much less. I searched around on some asian sites, but evike still has the best price going for an fpg and mags. With 20% off from evike, the fpg, and 2 mags would be $306.32 without shipping and handling, the price for just an fpg without handling from an asian site.

Here's just a conversion kit: http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p3420...on-Kit-For-KSC/KWA-G18C-GBB/product_info.html

The whole thing from these sites is: http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p2960...ts-Crossover-Conversion-Kit/product_info.html

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  13. Failcat

Failcat New Member

Pittsburgh
    The choice is completely preference now that you have it narrowed down between two weapons. They're probably going to shoot pretty closely as far as accuracy and range are concerned, and it wouldn't surprise me if the velocity was close on them as well.

With either of the two, you're basically paying for the looks. The Kriss does indeed have a very interesting mechanical blow back system (bolt moves similarly to the real Kriss, which is really cool :)), but once again, the two are probably going to perform very closely to one another. Price is going to be another factor, as well. :)

14. CMYK_Ghost

CMYK_Ghost New Member

Thanks. Over here the mp7 is around the £250 mark and the kriss is going to be about £300. I know that gas mags are expensive. I currently have 6 pistols and an mp9 all with an array of magazines. I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with the mp7. As for an fpg, I have had one, and whilst it was fun, it was just a glock 18 really.

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Since airsoft gbbr don't have much barrel rise could the super v system in the kwa kriss make barrel decline?

16. Failcat

Failcat New Member

Pittsburgh
    I'd assume not, because while an airsoft GBBR may not have much barrel rise, they also don't have nearly as much mechanical blow back force as the real one does. :) Just my .02

17. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yeah, your probably right.

18. kevinfer

kevinfer New Member

Actually i am also looking for a weapon for myself. Guys, let me know which one should i buy for practice the shooting skill.

19. TYwalde15

TYwalde15 New Member

Willmar
    KC-02's are pretty sick.. you would probably have alot more range than anyone else..

20. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Well he wants a cqb gun.......