Looking for a team

Discussion in 'Massachusetts Airsoft Forum' started by anthony_dr, Jun 14, 2015.

1. anthony_dr

anthony_dr New Member

I'm from Boston Massachusetts and I new at this and I just want to have fun. If there's anyone that can help me pls let me know asap

2. Pointmanairsoft

Pointmanairsoft New Member

Boston
    Im the CO of OAT, a team of highschool aged kids in the South Shore. PM me on facebook, my name is Max Shirikjian

3. anthony_dr

anthony_dr New Member

Ok I will. Well I just did

4. Pointmanairsoft

Pointmanairsoft New Member

Boston
    I got nothing man, try again, theres only one of me aha

5. anthony_dr

anthony_dr New Member

My name is Anthony I just did again lol

6. RenegadesAirsoft

RenegadesAirsoft New Member

Methuen
    The Renegades Airsoft team

Hello, I'm looking to start up a local airsoft team in the New England area. I'm Eddie and I'm 15 years old and currently play at RPC airsoft in Fremont NH. I also play at other near by fields but most of my game play occurs at RPC. I'm looking for Men and woman, boys and girls around the ages of 14-18 with a good amount of experience and skills. I'm hoping to have a team of at least 4-12 people. The team name is The Renegades and I'm in the process of making team patches. I would like to have a some what organized load out that consists of tan/mulitacam camo, a good and reliable plate carrier, decent Comms, and using United States military type weapons such as m4s, hk 416, scars, m9s, 1911, etc. The load out will be more organized and specific over the time. Requirements to join the team as of now are pretty simple and easy, You just have to have a good amount of experience,* be at least 14, must be a honorable and fair player, be no longer than an hour away from RPC, meet proper load out requirements, be mature but be yourself off the field, and that's it as of now. The team will get more organized as the team grows and time progresses. If you are interested in becoming a member of the renegades please feel free to contact me by email which is [email protected]
    Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!