Looking for Airsoft in Germany

Discussion in 'International' started by Element02, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Element02

Element02 New Member

Indianapolis
    I'm moving to Germany from the USA by February of 2013...
    It might take me awhile to get my gear all shipped to me, but either way, I am having a hard time finding Airsoft fields in Germany.

I will be living in Augsburg, but I would not mind traveling to play at all...as long as someone can point me in that general direction of where to start looking, maybe? :confused:

I would suck if I had to give up my favorite hobby for the next 3 years...:(

2. KNORMOL

KNORMOL New Member

Soesterberg
    In Germany there are a few other rules ! If you're gun shoots above a certain fps it has to be an s-aeg single shot only . An you got to have a stamp in it , don't know exactly where an how but you can find it with google ! And you got to be 18 if I'm correct . We play and store are guns in Belgium I'm dutch by the way and in holland you can't play yet . But in Belgium you can shoot full auto . Only rules in Belgium assault aeg and pistols max 360 fps with .2 bb's bolt snipers 500 fps max with .2 bb's . Hopefully this gets you started .

3. Airstrike

Airstrike New Member

Bremen
    Hey element,

I play airsoft in Germany for 12 years now, so I can help you.

The most important airsoft forum in Germany is www.airsoftverzeichnis.de with 30.000 users. It´s designed like a social network espacially for airsoft. You´ll find events, teams and players very easily. Foreign players are allways welcome. Ask the Admin Mogli, one of the best friends I have, he will help you to find the threads that you need and can help you with the translations.

Gun rights:

If your gun has more than 0,5 joule, so 230 fps, than it´s forbidden to fire full automatic. This mode has to be deactivated completely. Also it has to have a special sign stamped by a gun trader with building license. So forget it to bring your airsoft guns to germany, a full automatic gun about 230 fps is a war weapon here. If the police catches you with such a gun, you´ll get big problems. Haha maybe we can switch our guns, I use yours when I come to the US in December and you use mine for time when you are here, Just joking ;-)

Fields:

Near Augsburg is nearly nothing because of the harder gun rights in Bavaria. But in Austria, the Czech Republic and in the east german states like Saxonia and Thüringen are lots of fields, also big former military fields with buildings, bunkers and airfields.

The best way for you is to find a team near Augsburg in the Airsoftverzeichnis that plays in these states and that can drive with you to these fields. I think you´ll have no problems to play in Germany, and if you stay there three years it would be worth to buy a new gun there. The most teams are sponsered by a trader and get cheaper guns there than normal.

Hope I was able to help you!

If you´ve more questions, just ask me.

4. Element02

Element02 New Member

Indianapolis
    Thank to everyone who replied to this thread. I know it is extremely old...but all the information has been a big help. I was considering playing in Germany, but I am afraid that the language barrier would be a problem and I make the game less enjoyable for me. Perhaps if I found a team that could translate missions and such into English, then that would be a different story.

I still have another year here in Germany, and, if money permits, I might just purchase a new gun and some other gear depending the prices.

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Come down to Czech Republic. No obstructions, no FPS limits, lots of space to play at and fun people. You may want to wait till next year's spring, when the big events will start.

6. Airstrike

Airstrike New Member

Bremen
    Nearly everybody in Germany speaks English, that will not be a problem. And especially the guys with an US-loadout would love it to speak English during the game. I had the same language barrier, when I played in Denmark or the Czech Republic and at the end I didn´t had a problem. Like Shiftyshooter said, the hard gun laws for airsoft guns, that you have in Germany, doesn´t exist behind the most borders. Without the Netherlands, the laws are more liberal around Germany. The guns are more expensive in Germany, but for 140 Euro you will get something, that does its job for a few games.

7. soviet

soviet New Member

I want to go to Germany, Czech Republic, And Russia for airsoft now... So I'll sit here and wait until some buys me a ticket.

8. KING_WIZARD24

KING_WIZARD24 New Member

Hey have you found any places to play?

Ellisium Falicus the King Wizard

9. KNORMOL

KNORMOL New Member

Soesterberg
    In the netherlands it is legal now !! And all the dutch speak english . We even have someone from boston in our team . He lives in holland !

10. KING_WIZARD24

KING_WIZARD24 New Member

Do I need a passport to get into Netherlands from Germany? And is there any events coming up?

Always Ready

11. spazzticsmurff

spazzticsmurff Member

phoenix
    hello.
    i have a friend from the usa that is shipping to germany for at least 6 months and wants to take his entire arsenal which includes a few high speed guns and most of his stuff shoots 400~fps.
    can anyone clarify the current rules/laws regarding this?

i dont want him to ship out with his stuff and it get confiscated because he didnt meet the rules/regs there.

12. ImperialAirsofter

ImperialAirsofter New Member

Gelsenkirchen
    Dazu habe ich dieses hier gefunden :
    Softair- bzw. Gotcha-Waffen mit einer Bewegungsenergie der Geschosse von mehr als 0,5*bis*7,5*Joule müssen mit dem sogenannten "F-Kennzeichen im Fünfeck" versehen sein, um durch volljährige Personen erlaubnisfrei nach oder durch Deutschland verbracht oder mitgenommen werden zu können.

Softair- bzw. Gotcha- Waffen, deren Geschosse eine Bewegungsenergie von mehr als 7,5*Joule erreichen, sind in Bezug auf das Verbringen und die Mitnahme generell erlaubnispflichtig.

Wichtig wäre noch, dass Waffen mit über 0,5 Joule nur Einzelschuss haben dürfen und kein Dauerfeuer (FullAuto)

Bei 400 fps also ca. 1,48 Joule dürfte es keine Probleme geben, wenn die Waffen FullAuto nicht unterstützen.
    :)

Abgesehen davon muss er die Waffen als Firearms deklarieren und sie am Flughafen nochmal vorzeigen bei Polizei/Zoll. Zumindest war das so von Österreich aus in die USA.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  13. bigcountry915

bigcountry915 New Member

I'm moving from USA also trying to get more info