Looking for an AEG M4

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by ImSofaKingAwesome, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I'm looking for an M4 AEG that is at least under $350. It will be mostly be used for an indoor CQB arena? So a short RIS system would be nice. FPS doesn't matter because I can always throw in a m100 spring. Metal body would nice, and I don't know much about gearboxes so I can't tell you what I want. What company should I look into? KWA? JG? G&P? No G&G. Matrix? ICS?

2. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
  3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    .....I haven't had a problem with them yet, and honestly it's his job to do the research on what website to choose from, I'm just providing an answer to his question and actually I like this better.
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=33843

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  4. Well, I did say a small RIS, but this is too small :p I'm looking for more like a 7-10 inch RIS

5. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Just saying but if you're looking for reviews, don't look on evike.

6. Baccarra

Baccarra Well-Known Member

It's a G&P, don't worry. I haven't seen a bad G&P to this day, besides the single the M14 prototype I've shot.

7. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    My last G&P from evike was pretty bad, they got chipped up crap from aquacloths I ordered into the gearbox. They mislabel products and hang up their phones when you ask for help.

8. Baccarra

Then he can order from another retailer...

9. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Yes, yes he can. Huehue.

10. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    This is when the guy named "evike" with the label vender under him shows up and tells you about how great evike is.

11. Can someone tell me what Lonex is? I hear that its better internally...which is what I really want. Externals are nice, but internals are the things I'm looking for, which is why I stayed away from G&G. In my mind, I have KA, KWA, G&P, and VFC. Maybe Lonex if I learn more about them. Which company is best internally?

12. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Lonex, from what I have heard on multiple occasions from reliable sources, is the best internally.

13. Baccarra

http://clandestineairsoft.com/index...id=310&zenid=5b8cb30b36ccb3cacfa777f676a7edb3

14. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Dont listen to reviews, most revies are written by little kids being like "omg guyys i got a bb gun and its fun but it is heavy and the bbs curve down over distance, the only cons i have is that the grip and stock r plastic and that i have to charge batteries and i have to wind the mags bcuz they suck and like the gun broke in half when i threw it off my roof" look on youtube or ask people on here, not reveiws on distributers websites, also dont listen to the companies reviews because they do not care if the gun is amazing or not, they just want to sell it and make moolahh.
    Go on clandestine and get the lonex m4 its a great gun i got hands on experience with it.

15. What retailer can I find one at?

16. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Clandestineairsoft.com