Looking for Big Games

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Tommy82, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Tommy82

Tommy82 New Member

Tucson
    I'm looking for big games in the states. I would like to do something in the midwest but will travel out of that area if I have too. I would like a few hundred people or something along those lines. If anyone has any info or websites please let me know. Thanks for the help.

2. pineapple

pineapple New Member

There's a milsim op goin' down in Salinas, California. The field is called ivy ridge, it's a forest, I don't know how many people are going but it should be a sizable amount.

Oh and you have to search area48.com on google to get to the website.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013

3. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Area 48 and Ivy ridge are great fields, there are always a lot of people there! I love playing at Area 48 tho i havent been to Ivy ridge, but people i know say its a great milsim field, you can search it on youtube and get some vids of it.

4. pineapple

pineapple New Member

I know I've been to both of them, just be aware of poison oak sometimes at ivy ridge, are you on the American team?

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Events are posted here: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f25/
    Browse through every week or so and look into them. Also remind your friends if they know of any public games to post them to help other members.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    There is an OP in Oklahoma called King's Court coming up in March IIRC. I'll probably be attending but I'm not for sure.