Looking for groups to play

Discussion in 'Utah Airsoft Forum' started by zach_carle99, Dec 20, 2012.

1. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

We are looking for groups or teams to play with or anybody with a gun. I live in the taylorsville area. Looking for anybody near by.

2. Mooner

Mooner New Member

Davis County
    We have a group that plays most weekends up in Davis County if you all wanna ever drive up there.. www.one9alliance.com

3. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

Are there any good places to play up there or any places in the middle of us?

4. Mooner

Mooner New Member

Davis County
    Not that I know of, but I'm sure with a bit of searching we could find something pretty easily.

5. aevilzombie

aevilzombie New Member

i live in taylorsville but do you allow bolt action snipers?

6. Mooner

Mooner New Member

Davis County
    Yes we do, we allow a range of FPS limits as well as gun specifications.. Go to this website of our alliance and you can sign up and we have our Rules of Engagement on there as well as asking questions, and get them answererd immediately.

www.one9alliance.com

7. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

Yes we do to, by the way.................... And do you k ow of any places to play in taylorsville

8. aevilzombie

aevilzombie New Member

my friends and i go to bennon elemetry after all of the teachers leave and theres no one there, we have been doing that for like 9 months now and no one has said anything

9. Mooner

Mooner New Member

Davis County
    Playing at an elementary school isn't the best place to play with fake guns, especially after the shooting last month, so I suggest you find a different place to play where there won't be any children or adults walking around. And you can get in serious trouble by playing in open areas like that on private property. Plus it adds a negative view on airsoft and if we want to keep playing it, we have to be responsible otherwise the Government could just ban the use of fake guns if they aren't handled like a real gun.

For example, my team plays up in East Layton along the bench of the mountain because that is a very rural area and we have city permission to play up there, however we still get random people walking through in which we call "blind man walking" and then we go and tell them what is going on in the game.

And Zach, the best places to play are, like I said, in rural areas that you can get permission from whichever city it is in to play there. You most likely will not get access if you don't have an adult with you though, keep that in mind.

10. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

Aevilzombie. Do you go to Bennion elementary or do you just play there cause I live right by that school.

11. aevilzombie

aevilzombie New Member

i dont go to elementry im 17 and i live on hazlehurst dr so thats pretty much in the school field

12. aevilzombie

aevilzombie New Member

sorry i was not vary specific
    we airsoft in the field when there no one is there

13. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

Oh sorry my bad. And how many people do you play with??

14. aevilzombie

aevilzombie New Member

like 3 or 4 and thats why i came on here to find more people to play

15. Mooner

Mooner New Member

Davis County
    It doesn't matter if nobody is there, it's an elementary school most likely with a playground, basketball court, and football/soccer field. People are most likely going to stop by at some point throughout the day and if they see a couple of kids runnin' 'round with replica guns, it puts a negative look on airsofters..

It doesn't matter if nobody is there. It's still illegal to airsoft at a school.

16. Duke

Duke New Member

+1
    Keep in mind, with everything that happened up in Newtown, people will freak out if there are people with what appear to be firearms ANYWHERE near a school. In addition, how do you guys know no one is in the school? Odds are there's someone there, even if they are just Custodians.

17. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

Alright, we'll we have like 5 or 6 people I think idk I forgot.......

18. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

If we did play you guys do you have any rules of engagement?

19. zach_carle99

zach_carle99 New Member

¿???????¿¿!???!?!? Cd cx?????????? ???????v v

20. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Is this some kind of odd bump?