Looking for mature team close by.

Discussion in 'Maryland Airsoft Forum' started by Psymon, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena
    I'm 31 years old. New to Airsoft. I have 1 Gun right now, (Echo1 Troy) and I'm shopping for a sidearm atm.. I was thinking a GBB 1911. I haven't gotten my gear yet, but will start putting together.

I'm looking for a team to play with in...
    Anne Arundle Co., Baltimore Co. , Howard Co.
    In that order. I live in AACO. Seems theres a younger team close by, but I think I would feel a little wierd being the 31 Yr Old playing with kids still in school.. No offense intended.

Any recommendations?

2. sinbadd1215

sinbadd1215 New Member

Dude im in my 40s and think its funny to watch and listen to the teenagers complain LOL.:p

3. Mightyaleckos

Mightyaleckos New Member

4. SpikeUSMC

SpikeUSMC New Member

Millsboro
    For more information please visit us at: http://spectreairsoftde.webs.com/

I am a 29 yr old United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer, who is currently assembling a new team in the DE/MD area, who with my guidance will learn real military tactics, and receive all the weapons training needed to take any opponent, anytime.

Team Name is S.P.E.C.T.R.E. - SPECial Tactics and REcon

We train using proven military tactics, we communicate using proven military communication styles, and we move and maneuver using proven military methods.

We currently have 13 Dedicated members including but not limited to:

USMC Warrant Officer (Myself)
    ex USMC Sniper
    ex ARMY Soldier
    Numerous Highly Experienced Airsofters
    Multiple Highly Motivated New Airsofters

We also have a proprietary manual that I compiled, reviewed and wrote myself, much of which comes from actual USMC training material, modified or simplified for airsoft.

We are looking for any individuals who are:

Military
    Ex Military
    Police
    or Other Serious Airsofters (Experienced or Dedicated to Learning)

We currently have usage rights to a beautiful field in Bridgeville, DE which we use for training and are in the process of securing more property to expand our versatility.

If you don't have an airsoft weapon, please contact me as well, as I may be able to help you find one, and we may be able to lend you one of our spares for training purposes if your serious, but don't have a gun.

Please respond ASAP, as I have currently set the maximum team size at 20 (2 Recon Teams of 2 Soldiers and 4 Assault Teams of 4 Soldiers) and were roughly halfway there already.

Anyone interested please email me at xxxspikeusmcxxx@gmail.com or for fastest response text me at 1 (302) 465-0284. You can post a reply here but I seldom get online so email and texts which go to my phone directly are the preferred methods.

5. Psymon

Psymon New Member

Pasadena

How often do you guys play? your over an Hour away from me which isn't a gamebreaker, but it certainly not ideal.

6. SpikeUSMC

SpikeUSMC New Member

Millsboro
    We have a training session every Saturday from 1100-1700, and another unofficial training session on Thursday for anyone who can make it. Once trainings complete we plan to play once a week traveling to the different fields, such as Oxcc and Balahak. We have multiple guys from the Glen Burnie Area including the guy who got us usage rights to the property we train on. About 50% of our team is about an hr away, and for the skills I teach them they don't seem to mind. Check out our website for all the info and stop into the chat room and hang out and meet the team. Were serious players but we also unwind and hang out socially. We are a family, we are a team, we are S.P.E.C.T.R.E.