Looking for partner/team in NJ

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by CallsignRudolph, Mar 16, 2018.

1. CallsignRudolph

CallsignRudolph New Member

Kearny
    I'm trying to get into airsofting and have gotten an okay amount of gear but havent had anyone to go with as my town is far away from near fields and it's hard for me to get a ride to one. i'm just looking for someone to hitch a ride with and have some fun at any local field. i'm residing in Kearny NJ. let me know please!

2. CallsignRudolph

Kearny
    Like to mention that i am 16.

3. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    Well your nearest field is the C&C field in Stanhope. About an hour, they have a game this Sunday at too. Maybe go on the FB page and ask around if anyone is from the area.

4. Topshotz357

Topshotz357 Well-Known Member

Drexelhill
    Same as on video games if you act mature don't annoy people age means nothing and you will be accepted as 1 of the guys just remember that just advice SoftairNJ.com is a great field give it a try

5. CallsignRudolph

Kearny
    Would love to try SoftAir but kind of far away from me sadly!

6. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Look into operation lion claw event OP X in Sept at fort Monmouth Nj it's a 3day event for $200 raffles night games ...it also the last time anyone will play at fort Monmouth Nj they are selling the property
    I'll be going and I'll be on the horde/red scorpion team

7. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    Opx wasnt worth it, the police showed up as someone pointed at traffic that literally passes by along where we spawn. We lost an hour and 15 minutes of play because of that, no extra game time was added. It was just too bad. Opx there 4 years ago was great, the meyer building was 4 floors of office cqb. Then we find out its not in ln play at the game this year. I must inform you that another company is booking the place next year.

But if you must go and wanna spend your money like that, bring a short gun w/flash light, A magnification optic, and plenty of tick repellent as the high grass there is FULL of deer ticks.

8. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Yeh the police showing up really sucked and I had 0 ticks but I also had alot of tick spray on me and the barbwire ...and had 1 cheater who didn't call about a half mag from my ocaw at 100ft give or take but I had a blast regardless ...what team were you on

9. DRK

DRK Member

westchester

Was on QRF, we baby sat objectives on Saturday afternoon after the police thing was over. Had high hopes for this location, but we shouldn’t be playing anywhere near the public roads at all.

10. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Horde QRF? Cuz I sat guarding spawn from socom for hours as we were told it's their goal to capture our 1st floor cuz our spawn was the 2nd floor on Saturday

11. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    Yeah horde/green, some poor squad got stuck guarding a laptop on building 14? I think for last part of Saturday & saw no action for the last hour. Socom couldn’t attack very well, and my group saw rampant non hit calls. What a waste throwing pyro.

Topshotz357 likes this.
  12. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Yeh being stuck guarding for a few hours sucked I told staff about that they said someone was supposed to switch us out after a hour and someone forgot about us so Sunday we got action right off the bat...I wouldn't say it was a bad milsim I would say it was good but there was room to improve ...we actually left our post after 4hours of guarding spawn and ended up saving smog ...I believe it was smog ....we had a call on the radio to help the guys at the trailer and we ended up killing a squad of socom at the trailer then the socom shooting at who I believe was smog at the buildings 10-11 then about a platoon who came from their spawn next to that sign and best part....gopro had no battery and didn't record all this :"(
    I think you should give it another try everything and everyone deserve a second chance.
    If you wanna role with me at this event be on horde and put scorpion as team affiliation.

13. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    Nah I’m not going back, LC flubbed that game. We werent told no meyer building(4 story office building) til months after we paid for entry. That’s kinda a key piece of intel to make someone to sign up. i’ll go on next one by another company next year, i wager they will get the meyer buiding.

14. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Well if they get the building lmk

15. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    If so, it’ll be public

16. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Would you do another lionclaw in the area?

17. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    I’ve been to 21 of their events already over the past decade. I need something new & exciting, if back to monmouth. It needs to change, it is too unsafe to be near TWO public roads FFS. Monmouth is huge, perhaps they are only allowing play there. But they depended on the lace factory too much to bring in a crowd. Now they need to find new places asap.

Topshotz357 likes this.
  18. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    RIP lace factory ....they were talking about bringing vehicles and marking off no go areas this time idk if you have seen the Facebook comments for suggestions that they listened to in order to make this time better

19. DRK

DRK Member

westchester
    Yeah i saw it, did you ask yourself why they have to offer it now? The group i went with had a vehicle and they turned it down.

20. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    Yeh it was cuz alot of people complained this time