Looking for Players near Wilkes-Barre

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Airsoft Forum' started by jkallio97, Sep 21, 2015.

1. jkallio97

jkallio97 New Member

Hi all, I currently have a couple people out here in Wilkes-Barre but we need a few more players to have enough to have fun playing. We play often, and could play daily. We have a place to play, little hole in the wall outside that we play at where nobody is at, so it's just us. If you're interested, simply message me and we can see what we can do. Adults would be preferred, we are college students ourselves, so around our age or older would be great! We are just looking for people who are free later in the day to play, since we have class and want to play, we just need like 4-6 people who want to join in on the fun. Thank you all for reading, hope some of you are interested.

2. Keeper

Keeper New Member

Wilkes-Barre
    Plains Airsoft Arena

Have you tried the Plains Airsoft Arena? Fun place and you might like it. I think he does reduced rates for College students.

Contact him on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/plainsairsoftarena

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015

3. jkallio97

jkallio97 New Member

We have tried that, and we find it alright, but some of us have high power snipers we like to use that don't meet the fps limit of the field and require 100ft minimum engagement distance, so we like to play outdoors

4. Keeper

Keeper New Member

Wilkes-Barre