Looking into another primary

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Defcon5, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

Hey guys, as the title states, I'm looking into a new primary weapon. I currently have a G&G CM. Its pretty good, but I need a good gun for field. My price range is $200 max. I would like something other than an AR. Good range and ROF would be nice also.

Thanks in advance

2. twp397

twp397 New Member

Friendswood
    This could work.
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/mobile/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_206&products_id=4738

3. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    One of the things that is a bad about aks, is if your vest is for your m4, the pouches won't hold ak mags so you'll have to get a whole new setup. I like the cyma m14s and the S&T tavor.

5. Griffin

Griffin New Member Supporting Member

Please use the search function. There are TONS of threads about people asking for guns around your price range that aren't M4s.

6. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

I was looking on evike, and I found an ICS SIG 552. Its a little over price range, but Nothing to bad. Sadly there were no reviews...

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Reviews on websites are chopped up by webmaster of that website and you are shown the good things. Even if I think that's to short for a field gun. If you want it field, go with the 551.

8. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    You shouldn't look at the reviews on retailers anyway.

ICS SIGs are great.

9. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

Everyone thanks for your help. I appreciate the suggestions on the ICS, but since it was over my limit, I did some extended research.

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-JG-S552-082.htm

I think this sound like a really good gun. Its cheaper too. (I know cheaper isn't always better). I looked it up on YouTube, and seems pretty dang good.

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    The gun I put a link to is only $10 more then your limit and in sure you can pull up a coupon code for it. The ICS would be way better than the JG.

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    ICS is 80 bajillion times better than JG. Coupon codes will definitely get you in your budget, maybe a little over.

12. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

Alright, thanks guys. I think I'm all set to get the ICS. But, I am gonna wait a week or too before ordering. Thanks again guys.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  13. AirSplat

AirSplat New Member

We are glad to hear you found the gun you were looking for. The JG Sig is a great performer. feel free toy use the code ILUVAS for free shipping on the order.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM us

14. deadwolf

deadwolf New Member

15. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
  16. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Do the world a favor Lonewolf, do not get an aftermath. They're okay for backyard play but nothing more. Like me and thatguy recommended, get the ICS. No JG or afternath(chills) could beat an ICS(stock form). Oh and don't forget your extra mags.

17. deadwolf

deadwolf New Member

I have an original kirinex so I'm going off the old model. I know they have changed how the manufacture and design their guns. Mine shoots 400 fps has a rof of three per second and has only jammed once during scenario play in the woods. I've used it in competition and it preformed great for me

18. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    3 per second? My ICS shoots in the 20's.

19. deadwolf

deadwolf New Member

I had my trigger moded to 3 shot burst because I normally snipe with my sd97 or sharpshoot with the kirinex. It's ver accurate. I think normal rof is around the 13-17 range