Low Profile Full Seal Goggles?

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by adams-usmc, Jan 10, 2013.

1. adams-usmc

adams-usmc New Member

Classified
    I'm looking for a good pair of full seal, anti fog, z87.1 or better protection, low profile goggles. My loadout for my head area uses a type 2 replica kevlar helmet, a Matrix half face metal mesh guard (the version that also covers your ears), a Balaclava, and a shemagh. The area where I play does not allow shooting glasses, or mesh and it has to be full seal. I want low profile because standard goggles seem really bulky to me.

Thanks guys.

2. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    The best bet for low-profile eye pro will be Revision Exoshields or Smith Optics Boogie Regulators. Both are extremely low-profile AND are full-seal.

3. MR38

MR38 Active Member

Washington
    Smith optics boogie goggles are the way to go. I've loved mine so far. They don't fog easily, they fit great with helmets and half faces and they give you a full field of vision.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  4. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Also look into Bolle X1000s. They're very low profile for a standard goggle design, and very comfortable to boot.

5. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    ESS goggles would probably fit under his helmet, but they're not generally considered low profile. They're more or less the average size that goggles come in. There are some larger, but also a number that are smaller. It sounds like adams is looking for something on the small size.

6. Itsahak

Itsahak Active Member

7. adams-usmc

adams-usmc New Member

Classified
    Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm looking for something pretty low profile. I've got some Revision Desert Locust goggles and they are great, but I just want something a little less bulky. The Sawfly goggles look good. They don't look like they would allow much ventilation though...opinions?

8. adams-usmc

adams-usmc New Member

Classified
    @ Itsahak: holy crap! Those things are awesome! And only 50$!! Are they full seal?

9. adams-usmc

adams-usmc New Member

Classified
    In one of my previous posts I said "Revision Sawflys" I meant Exoshield.

10. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville